Thread: Day 25 of rain in Seattle

Day 25 of rain in Seattle

We have had 12 straight week ends of rain. I've been on vacation for a month. And it has rained almost every day. We were lazy this afternoon in front of the fire !

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Its kind of scary, hope you don't have any flooding. Your critters don't look too worried.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

We live on the White River, and near the Green river. They was put on watch yesterday, but I don't think it would ever really flood. There is a lake, Sammash, that has risen 5 feeet and has flooded some homes and apts. The park where Tom walks the girls every day is somewhat flooded as of today. The soccer field is all under water and the trail is flooded too, but he finds away around, today anyway.
    The record is 33 days in 1953. 12.23 inches so far. Ahhhh the Evergreen State !!
    Katz

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Your girls are so pretty

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

At least rainy days make good napping days...but every weekend! We've had at least 2 weeks worth of mud...
    But, your pups (and kitty) are adorable anyway, they are getting rested up for better weather!

Oh yeah, tell me about the rain We haven't go out much. Looks like everyone is enjoying staying indoor.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

Ashley looks like she is a real beauty and Lucee, Nina and Kelcee are very cute. I am not sure if I have ever seen them before. Hope the rain stops soon so that you and the girls can enjoy the park.

25 days of rain,ugh! What can you do but sleep? Glad to see your girls are doing well, they are adorable.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What yum critters you have there. As for the rain....it has begun to hail here. Dime size...maybe nickels. We have been running out in the rain and big balls of ice for about an hour now. It's mostly fun....but it means tornadoes too. So we are careful. We have a place to go as well. The rain sure is fun though. We love it.

~siggy by LEXILOVER~thanx~

Sorry to hear about all the rain, we know all about that

The kids all look so comfy snoozing in front of the fire. Where's the snoozing picture of you

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

PLEASE send rain/snow here! We are turning into a desert in WI. There is no precipitation. We don't even have snow and its January. The temp outside should be 30 below but its 50 degrees today. All the not so swift students here on campus are loving it, but since I'm a farm girl I know we won't have any crops or economy come summer. The tree frogs are even out of hibernation right now. SO please send your rain to WI.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Rain? Well you do live in Seattle don't you? LOL

The pics are so cute. For some reason the ruppers look like little puppies in those pics. So cute! Thanks for sharing.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66
    Sorry to hear about all the rain, we know all about that

The kids all look so comfy snoozing in front of the fire. Where's the snoozing picture of you
    Funny you should ask.... Here is one, but old, it's from November 30th 2003

Its so good to see your furkids. First I saw them in the Christmas card and now here in dog general. What a treat. As usual you take great pictures. I always love looking at your photos.

I remember that picture of you and the furkids curled up together. Too cute to forget.