Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where's your favorite place to shop for clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by Corinna
    I will not shop in Target due to their policy of dening the Salvation Armies kettles there.
    I hear you. Although I try not to shop there, I do occasionally as I have 2 Targets within 7-10 minutes from me and the closest Walmart is about 35 minutes away. But even so I usually take the trip to WM if I can, I only shop at Target about twice a year and one of the times it is because I get a gift certifate for there every year for my b-day, even after I tell that person I would prefer one for any other store.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I haven't stepped in to one for about 3 years.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

YAY this is my kind of thread !!!!

Well, i love Kendalls in Manchester, and i also like Zara (no, not just cos it's my name, but it sells nice stuff )

Zimbabwe 07/13

Some more info on target, sorry I just don't like folks to believe unfounded rumors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Target_Corporation
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Thankyou Caseysmom for the post.

----<---<--<{(@

Nothing fancy for me. I like to shop at Target, Walmart, and Kmart for clothes. I also really like Boscov's, I think they have great sale prices on there clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by christa
    My entire wardrobe comes from B.Moss.
    I love B. Moss!!! Hardly anyone I know knows of it though.

I love B. Moss, Kohl's, Hecht Co., Ann Taylor (when I can afford it...), Gap and Aeropostale (though a lot of their stuff is looking too young for me...).

Honestly I don't know, wherever I can find jeans that fit me just right and wherever I can stand to be in long enough to find a pair ( sometimes I have to try on 20 pairs before I find one I might consider buying) That is why I continue to wear badly ripped up jeans. I do like the brand Vigoss though. For shirts about 1/3 my wardrobe is old navy solid streach shirts, 3 different colors of longsleave and 3 different of shortsleave. The rest is stuff I picked up along the way like 4H shirts and school shirts, like when my school's basketball team won state they made a shirt and sold them for $10 each so I bought one. I sound like I have no style from my post but I really do, I woun't just buy anything, It has to both fit correctly and not blow my budget.
    As for soes that actually fit (Womens size 11-12) I love Converse Hightops because they are unisex and they FIT! Before I found them I had to wear boston birks and they were $100 and I wore one pair out in a year. I would rather spend my money on stuff like my animals and technology and riding gear!
    Last edited by Suki Wingy; 01-13-2006 at 07:48 PM. Reason: spelling

Niņo & Eliza

when I really need new clothing I go to wal-mart.. but my clothing is still in great condition & its over 10yrs old, so I don't have to replace it with wal-mart junk very often..

But for ladies underware & bras I go to Zellers.. they carry my fav brands.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup132
    west 49, boat house and jean machine, except my jeans are all from thrift stores. ans ebay
    HOW can you buy jeans by only a picture?? LUCKY!!

Niņo & Eliza

Most of my clothes are from Aero, but I have a few clothes from Vanity (they have some of the NICEST workers ever!) and I have a few from Abercrombie, I love Abercrombie, and they have REALLY nice clothes, but I agree with some of the things you all said, the Abercrombies that I have been to have had very rude workers. Last time we went there, we asked to get a dressing room, and the girl in the front goes, just go back there (towards the rooms) nad find someone over there to help you then nobody was over by the dressing rooms, so we asked her again, and shes like, o, those ones are closed, you have to go to the back. . . ok. . . so we go to the back (i've never been in this abercrombie before) and we cant find dressing rooms ANYWHERE and they were of no help, but I did buy some clothes
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

American Eagle,Target,Old Navy,department stores and a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by king2005
    when I really need new clothing I go to wal-mart.. but my clothing is still in great condition & its over 10yrs old, so I don't have to replace it with wal-mart junk very often..
    But for ladies underware & bras I go to Zellers.. they carry my fav brands.
    You and me both. Actually, I only shop when and if necessary and I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than shop for clothes or shoes. I recently needed a jacket and bought one for 1/2 price at WalMart. Same as you King, I've been wearing the same work clothes for about 6 years and pretty soon I'm going to have gear myself up to replace a top or two. I'm putting it off as long as possible.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I don't really have a 'favorite place'. My wardrobe comes from all over. Basically everything I own was on sale though, or a good regular price. If I'm going shopping, I'll walk in a store and walk right to the "Sale" clothes. If I look around and see nothing on sale, I usually leave. I just can't afford things like that! I went into an A&F store ONCE, at the end of this past December, while I was in Kansas City, and the prices were INSANE. I also went into a PacSun and Buckle - both very very expensive. So the store doesn't really matter to me. If I find an article of clothing (or shoes, whatever) that I like and is a good deal, I buy it. Simple as that.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...