Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pedro Tuxedro

Pedro Tuxedro

Pedro, I am sure all the cat ladies will hog the computer today to admire you in your gorgeous tuxedo and with your long whiskers and eyebrows.
    What a handsome handsome boy you are!

And who wouldn't want to get cosy with you in your giant cat tree?

Certainly not me

Have a great day today as our most deserving Cat of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Pedro, I am sure all the cat ladies will hog the computer today to admire you in your gorgeous tuxedo and with your long whiskers and eyebrows.
    What a handsome handsome boy you are!
    Not only the cat ladies, but also the cat meowmies ! I am in love in front of such a beauty, Pedro! Are there still some people thinking that cats are not the most perfect creatures in the world?

I wish you a nice day with your loving humans, Pedro! Lots of kisses to you!

Handsome Pedro! How gorgeous you are, and how sweet looking your little face is!

My, we are very agile & athletic, doing gymnastic stunts and entertaining your purrents. You filled a void in their lives and they love you dearly (who wouldn't????!).

Have a wonderful COTD day today and enjoy cavorting and entertaining everyone!

Congratulations to Pedro!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Pedro, I think you are glorious too, and those long eyebrows and whiskers are quite stunning! Most distinguished! Have a happy, roly-poly kind of day, make sure you're careful not to hurt yourself when you do that. Have lots of treats and cuddles and enjoy being COTD for us all to admire.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

There is just something about those tuxies!!!! You sound like a great cat and one whoe is VERY handsome!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Pedro Tuxedro,is ceratinly causing a bit of a stir admist the Found Cat Ladies who are staring at the screen in rapt fascination.
    What A Hunk O Cat,seems to be the consensus.
    Pedro tu es uno Grand Hombre,y Los gatos at The Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOW Por Pedro Tuxedro COTD!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

WOW Pedro!! For a second I thought I saw my Zazou as COTD!! You look so much like her; she doesn't have that white spot on her forehead though.

Have a great day, full of catdreams!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Pedro, you are just the fluffiest, furriest kitty I've seen in a while. I wish I could pet your soft fur and cuddle you close.

I hope you have a fabulous COTD celebration!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

WOW, Pedro, you are simply magnificent - what a strikingly handsome guy with your white whiskers and fantastic ruff...just breathtaking! It is a joy to "meet" you and celebrate your day as Cat of the Day! Be happy, wonderful Pedro!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Pedro my little boy

Pedro, my little girl Trixie reminds me of you definately!! I think you are absolutely beautiful. My Trixie could be your sibling.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Pedro, you are sooooooo very beautiful!! What a stunning boy - wow! You sound like such an awesome and sweet friend - your momma is very lucky! Congrats to PRECIOUS HANDSOME PEDRO!!

Blog Entries

glorious PEDRO

What a stunning tuxedo cat you are, Mr. Pedro! Your Meowmie is right in saying you are glorious.

I'd love a pussycat like you to live in our empty Palace. Since our little Queen Sasha is now at RB, it is a big, barren Palace.

We wish you a very long life, dear one, filled with good health, happiness, endless love, hugs, kisses, attention and joy.

You have brought love and happiness to your purrsons; they are very lucky to have you in their lives. I am hoping that very soon -- maybe even this coming Saturday -- Sasha and all of my beloved pets at RB will arrange it so that Norman the Cat who is now living at our veterinarian's clinic will come to live with us. Sasha's Paw-Paw needs some convincing but he is open to meeting 8-year old Norman. As Paul McCartney sang: Let it be, let it be!

Have a wonderful day being our stunning and glorious Cat of the Day!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Having a good time, isn't he? Very handsome kitty.

You are so handsome, Pedro! Congrats on being chosen COTD -- you sound very amusing to live with!

Pedro

Oh, MY! What a handsome fellow you are!
    I'm in LOVE! ♥♥♥
    Seeing your wonderful picture sure warmed up my snowy day!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~