Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny stories?

Originally posted by Daisy's Mom:
    Thanks everyone! Daisy is walking with her cute lil' nose in the air with all those compliments! She knocked over the trash yesterday and waited for me to take a picture! She doesn't get that it's not funny anymore
    Hi Daisy's Mom, I am also a Daisy's Mom.
    Your Daisy is a sweetie, what wonderful Photos. My Miss Daisy is a black Schnauzer
    and loves peanut butter cookies.

I just remembered this funny story. When Hercules was a puupy I think about 5 -6 months old he got into a tube of superglue. when we came home we noticed the tube of glue on the floor full of teeth marks. Since Herc was a pup we knew it must of been him. So when we turned to repremand him all we could do was laugh because his mouth was super glued shut. It was a painful ordeal to get his mouth open again. but he was fine and NEVER did it again

We have 2 boxers, Kira and Duke. When we go out to swim, the dogs just have to go along. We have tried to get them into the pool, but they will have nothing to do with that. Kira gets really excited when someone is standing on the pool deck, and barks at them..she wants them to jump in and splash her. If the kids don't do it enough..she starts yelping at them as if to say "come one..hurry up.." She is somewhat content if you just splash with your hands, but she really likes if they jump in. Duke, on the other hand, wants nothing to do with the splashing business. He just likes to lick the pool water off of you.

If you want to read some funny stories, you should check out this website. Warning: This website might become addictive. You could be at your computer for hours. http://www.baddogs.com/bdc/Newest.cfm?StartRow=11

My Dachshund Micha stole my husbands jumper while we we're out for the evening. We came home to find her in the sleeve, unable to move or get out. She was so releived to see us come home, but we could'nt stop laughing she looked so funny. I only wish I had taken some snaps for you too see.

Rachelle, That is the funniest story I have heard, I can just picture Micha in that sleeve. Photos would have been one in a million.
    Jackie