Thread: Jed

Jed

Congrats on being DOTD! What a handsome lad and so talented. Athletic and the ability to carry a tune. How nice that you can enjoy a good swim! I'm so glad you were rescued and are now part pf a loving, happy family. May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures.
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Jed, you are so adorable! What beautiful markings you have! Thank goodness you were saved from that shelter! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Jed!!

We're in love with that gorgeous brindle coat, happy smile, and "zest for life" eyes, Mr. Handsome Jed! That unique combination makes you all the more special sweetheart! We're just ecstatic to hear that you were saved from the shelter and given a wonderful forever home. We also noticed that you're in Florida. Howdy neighbor!! You sound like a fun loving scamp big guy and we can't begin to imagine that you were almost sent to the bridge totally unnecessarily. How happy it makes us to give your family a great big THANK YOU for saving you. Bless them. Congratulations sweetie on your big day as our fabulous DOTD!! We hope you get to celebrate all day long! Continued happiness to all of you always

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Brrrrrr Florida
    p.s. Stay warm today Jed!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congrats, Jed, on DOTD! You are a very handsome boy, and apparently, you have a fun personality, too! Great combo...love that hounddog howl! Have a great day!

Congrats!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Congratulations Jed!

Good morning Jed!

I'm so happy to hear that you've found a great home, it sounds like your very happy with your new family. Your a beautiful boy and you deserve only the best!

Congrats again on being our handsome Dog of the Day

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Jed...What a handsome fellow you are. I am so glad that your family found you in time. You look like you are a happy dog in your picture. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderdful life.
    LHCamry

What a lovely dog you are Mr. Jed! I love your cool coat and sweet, intellectual eyes! Congrats to HANDSOME MAN JED!

Hello Jed,

What a beautiful pup you are. You sure look like a smart and
    spunky fellow.I'd also like to hear your coon dog howl. I am so
    happy that you've found a great family & forever home. You sure
    deserve it. Cobgrats on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Jed. you are a gorgeous boy!It was so nice to see you this morning!I have a soft spot for hounds so it was a treat to see you today!
    Congrats on DOTD!

Hi Jed, you handsome, handsome boy!!! Oh, what a smile came over my face when I clicked on your beautiful DOTD photo and read your human's beautiful tribute to her best boy!!! Thank goodness for people such as your Mom and Dad, those willing to open up their hearts and home to such a deserving doggie like you I'm so very, very happy to know that you are so loved and cherished Jed I wish every doggie and every family, were so blessed!!! And Jed, if you're ever up my way, stop by for a swim in our pool and a romp on the beach with my girl Star Congratulations to you precious Jed, our most deserving, EXTRA special Sunday Dog of the Day!!! Hope you and your proud peeps are enjoying a very happy day of celebration!