Thread: Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!

Hey guys! My name is Krista and I have 2 hamsters that just had 9 babies tonight lol I guess its true what they say about hamsters giving birth in the evening. Anyway, My hobbies are paintball and my high school's Academic Team. I'm 17 and a Junior, and I want to become an interior designer after I graduate. I love animals, especially rodents, I don't know there's just something about their cute little black eyes that is so cute!

hello Krista Welcome to PT we all love animals here! I hope you will stay here and warning you will get addicted to this place!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Hi Krista! I know what you mean about hamsters giving birth, i had some roborovskis a few years back, and she was running around, and then just suddenly started to give birth!!!!!

My name is Zara, and i'm owned by Zsa-Zsa the cat, Foxy the hamster and Tia Maria the rat. I'm sure you'll love it here

Zimbabwe 07/13

Hi,Krista my name is marlaina and I am owned by my 1 year old cat Felix,we both wanted to welcome you to PT.You will love it here!See more of Felix and some kitty stuff Hereand don't forget to sign the guestbook

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Welcome! I'm also an interior designer... and one piece of info: run while you can and never look back. Interior Designer is just a fancy title for an overstressed, underpaid person to blame everything on. PM me and I'll tell you what interior design is REALLY like. I only get to pick out colors and fabric MAYBE once a week for ten minutes. The rest of the time is spent on the phone with factories and trucking companies and clients changing their minds AGAIN.

Welcome to PT, Krista!! My name is Natali and I have a dachshund called Anita. Hope you like it here!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Welcome to pt..

Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Sarah and I have a Mutt named Duke, a German shperd/Black labbie mix named Ace, and an orange tabby cat named Hobo! Warning: Pet Talk is very addicting and you will be on here ALL the time before you know it!

I've played Paintball a couple times and it is A LOT of fun! I really enjoy it!!

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Welcome to PT!! Like everyone said, Pet Talk is VERY addictive! My name is Beth, and I am owned by 3 dogs, 3 ducks, 2 cats, and 2 horses. Good luck with that baby hamsters!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Welcome to Pet Talk! I am also a Krista! I am owned by 4 wonderful dogs and 2 wonderful cats. You'll like here and good luck with those hamsters!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..