Thread: Ella

Ella

Ella, what a pretty girl you are! You sound like you're a wonderful pup! Thank goodness you were taken off the streets into a loving home. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is very special to you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Ella!!

What a beautiful girl you are Ella! We can't believe that anyone could just let you go to fend for yourself. The ignorance of some people The good part is that your forever family found you and gave you a wonderful life. A life that you and your little pups deserved. We think it's so cute that you're still taking care of two of your little pupsters. What a wonderful girl you are sweetie. We congratulate you on your big day. Such a deserving candidate you are to have this great honor bestowed upon you. We hope you have a really fun day today, walking, and running zoomies with nothing but happiness!! We wish you and your family and your furkids all the best Ella!! Thanks to your family for saving you

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Brrrrrrrrr Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Ella, you are just so beautiful. I love you and your name. It fits your cuteness well. How could someone EVER abandon you? That's not surprising that your a great mom, since your a great dog! Ella, you are well loved and finally have found your furever homeCONGRATS ON BEING THE DOG OF THE DAY! YOU DESERVE IT!

Congratulations Ella!

Little girl, it's not hard to see why you won the hearts of your mom and dad

I'm so glad to hear that you have a wonderful home and even get to live with 2 of your puppies...that's so wonderful!

You and your family have a great time and celebrate big time today

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Good Morning beautiful Ella! Ahhh, just look at the BIG smile It'c clear you are one happy, much loved and cherished pup! I can't imagine anyone setting you loose to fend for youself, alone and pregnant Thank goodness your heaven sent rescuers found you just in the nick of time! I'm not surprised to read that you it took but hours for you to win over their hearts! I'll bet you were, are, the best Mommy ever and I'm so glad your humans decided to keep the family together! What a blessing you have been to your family, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, dear Ella! I hope you and your wonderful Mom and Dad and your furbabies too, all enjoy a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration! Hugs and kisses to our most deserving honoree, beautiful Ella!

Ella, you are TOO cute! Congrats on being DOTD!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Ella, you are a very beautiful girl! Congrats on DOTD! I hope you enjoy your special day with your family. You look very content in this picture.

Hello sweet Ella. I'm so glad that you were taken in by a family who loves you so much that they even let you keep your puppies. I'll bet you're one of the sweetest girls around. Congratulations on being named our DOTD.

The Found Cats are pleased that Ella got such a Caring Home.
    Thats a crime when there are such Cool Hearted People.
    The Found Cats,Regis and Tige send Congratulations to Enchanting Ella DOTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ella

Congrats to our beautiful DOTD! It's hard to believe that anyone would leave you to take care of yourself. Thank goodness your parents found you and gave you a forever home. You are simply stunning...and a smile a mile wide! May God bless you with good health and lots of fun filled adventures with your furry and human family. Enjoy your special day, sweet Ella!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Hello Ella,

Some people don't know a treasure with they have it sweetie.
    I am so happy you found your perfect family to share your life with.
    Happy congratulations on being chosen for special honor today as
    our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ella

You are so pretty. I am so happy that you found a family that loves you very much and will take good care of you. I do not understand how some people can be so cruel to helpless animals. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.
    Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

What an awesome story - how wonderful you met such caring people! You are so lovely Ella, one pretty blond! That must be so nice to live with two of your children! Congrats to BEEEEEAUUUTIFUL ELLA!