Thread: Caring Casey from the Carolinas

Caring Casey from the Carolinas

Hi Casey! What a great doggie you are, helping around the house and garden, waiting patiently all day for your folks to come home just so's you can greet them at the door with a tailwag and help them unwind. You have a smile to light up any room and it's no wonder your humans like to include you in everything they do! I would too. I visited North Carolina once, around Charlotte/Cherryville/Gastonia area and I was taken out to the mountains one day. You live in a very pretty state. Have a long happy and healthy life dear Casey!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Casey, you are such a gorgeous girl! It sounds like you have a very busy life! Your daddy sure sings high praises of you, you must truly be a good girl! Congratulations on being DOTD! Have a fun day Casey!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Casey

Good morning and congrats on being DOTD! What a beautiful girl...and so helpful around the house, too. Sounds like you have a very proud Daddy. How nice that you and your parents go everywhere together! We live in Georgia, so I have had the pleasure of visiting your state many times. You are lucky to live in such a beautiful place that offers so many things to do. May God bless you with good health and lots of adventures in camping and on the beach. It's nice to hear that you are a blessing to your family. Enjoy your special day...you are just a gorgeous, loving girl!
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Aw Casey, what a beautiful girl you are. I wish every dog could have a family who loves them as much as yours does you. Of course who could help but love such a helper, hauling sticks and all those other chores. Wish I could give you a big snuggle and hug. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Congratulations Casey!

My what a wonderful dog you are Casey
    It's great that you love the outdoors as much as your parents do. Looks to me like they picked out the perfect dog when they picked you!

Have a terrific day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Ohh, Casey, you sound like the perfect dog. What a beautiful girl you are! I absolutley loved hearing all about you and hearing the love in your owner's words. I know just how he feels, cause I feel the same way about my two dogs. Nothing beats the unconditional love of a furkid. Hugs to you, sweet Casey!

Congrats Casey! Enjoy your special day.

Casey what a special girl you are. Your family dearly loves you and they enjoy every day with you. Congrats on being such a great family member and have a super day today.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Casey

Hello Ms. Casey! What a beautiful girl you are! Your parents are very lucky, but I think they know that! I hope that you have an extra special day as our DOTD! You are an angel!

What an awesome and most pretty girl you are Casey! How wonderful to have furparents who love you so much, as we can tell from your glowing write-up! Congrats to CUTE CASEY!!

Such a pretty girl.Congrats!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Beautiful Casey

Casey, what a beautiful and joyful dog you are. Since I'm a cat, I don't usually comment on dogs, but I can see you are very special and very much loved by your parents. Congrats on being DOTD!

Casey

Casey, what a beautiful labbie girl you are! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful mommy and daddy who love you so much! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Casey-your daddy's love-filled words brought me to tears. What a joyful girl you are and so very deserving of your honor today.

I'd love to hug your neck and kiss your nosey.

Much love to you sweet Casey.

Now that's one proud Papa! Oh beautiful Casey, tears came to these Labbie loving eyes too when I read your Dad's words, of the great love your Mom and Dad hold in their hearts for their best gir! As a Labbie Mom myself, all I can say is I hear ya, Dad! I can't imagine a more loving and wonderful home and family than yours Casey! Wow, what fun you and your Mom and Dad must have, hiking, swimming, walking the beach, camping out, collecting firewood And every family should be blessed with a furkid as sweet, loving and loyal as you! I wish for you all many, many more happy years of fun and adventure, devoted companionship and unconditional love! Casey, you're THE BEST! Lots and lots of hugs, kisses, woofs and wags to our most precious, most deserving Dog of the Day, beautiful CASEY! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet Labbie girl

Hi Casey,

You sound like you have the perfect family. One where you can
    join in on all the family activities.You are a beautiful labbie girl and
    I'm so glad I got to meet you today. Happy congratulations on being
    chosen for honors as our super special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt