Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Special Girl Lola is Gone :-(

QSA, I know the love was returned by Lola. You do so much, for so many, Lola just one of the blessed ones, even if briefly. RIP, Lola, knowing how loved you were, and that your baby will be lovingly cared for.

Sorry to hear about Lola. RIP sweetie and ((((hugs)))) to you QSA.

Nicki x

Thanks manda_moo87 for my siggy

I'm so sorry Jan.

Rest in Peace sweet Lola.

From Decker with Love

I had to come by and pay my respects to you and Lola again and see her sweet face again.

I am sure she is running around the Rainbow Bridge telling everyone how fortunate she was to have lived with you.
    I am sure she has hooked up with others that you lost and they are lounging around in the soft green grass, telling their stories about the wonderful human lady that came out in the cold dark night to save them and each story outdoing the last one told. They are sure to draw a crowd as they compare their horror story of what they went through, how you saved them and loved them. I bet they will be knocking on God's door, asking for the brightest shinning star to lead you around to give you light and protect you on those cold dark nights while you are out searching for their lost friends.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh Jan, I am SO sorry!!!!
    You showed her the best love she could have possibly known, and you made her ending a peaceful and painless one.

((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Jan, I'm so very sorry. You sure do give these babies more love than they could possibly imagine.

RIP Lola, you were saved by one of God's angels. Watch over your meowmie.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Jan, I am so sorry on the loss of your beloved Lola.

I just finished reading her story. All I can say is, "BLESS YOU" for saving this precious girl and for trying so hard on saving her babies. I'm glad that it was you, that Lola and her baby Lita landed up with. You gave your all to them and showed Lola what it was really like to be in a caring and loving home. Even though her life was way too short, at least she left this world peacefully and painfree, knowing she was loved by the best.

Rest in Peace sweet girl.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I'm so sorry that your lovely Lola couldn't stick around for longer, but she couldn't have hoped for anything better than being looked after by you. She knew safety and comfort in that time and knew her baby was being cared for as well.

Rest in peace sweet girl.

This has made me quite teary. I hadn't read Lola's story before. It warms me to know her last year here was so full of love and tenderness and that she got to share it with her kitten in a comfortable and happy home with you. It was undoubtedly the best year of her life and it was the best memory she could take with her. What a little survivor she was! Now you have Lita to carry on her memory for you. RIP sweet Lola, rest well earned.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

I'm so sorry for your loss of Lola, Jan. I know how much she meant to you. I am so full of tears of sorrow as I write this. You know if you need a shoulder to cry on, you know where I am. Just give me a call, and I am there for you.

Rest in peace, sweet Lola.

((((Hugs))))

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I'm very sorry that Lola had to go to the bridge! I wish she would have had more time with you and her daughter, but at least she experienced a lot of love in her last year.

R.I.P. Lola, now you're whole again at the Bridge...

Kirsten

I remember Lola's heartbreaking story. It is good to know that after her rough start all she experienced in life was love and care- because of you

Play hard at Rainbow Bridge, little girl !

I am happy Lola has experienced love before she leaves to the RB.

RIP, beloved Lola

Lola had a meal in her honor at the Mandarin Buffet,and got the ceremonial First Dish,to have her fill of her choice of food.
    She misses you very much Jan,but looks forward to the day,when you get the First Dish when you and Lola are reunited,One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm sorry about Lola. She was very pretty. I'm sure she's very greatful for your kindness.

Made by I_luv_rusty
    ***I've been Frosted!***