Thread: Fritz,Auntie Bev and Fritz snoozing

Fritz,Auntie Bev and Fritz snoozing

Fritz out walking with Auntie Bev with his new coat.That's our new truck in the back,a 2006 Pontiac Torrent,Fritz is excited to learn his Aunties are visiting tomorrow and he can show them all his new toys..The other picture is of him snoozing peacefully on the couch.His sleeping upstairs isn't working.He was sleeping on the hot air register when i got up at 2:30 this morning to use the bathroom and he had already been roaming around upstairs.Our paper had come around that time also,so it ddin;t help.This was all dad's idea and we might just have to put him in his cage again,howling or not.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

YAY!!! The Aunties are coming Fritz! We love the new truck Barry. Very very nice Be a good boy and enjoy the Aunties tomorrow Fritz! Don't forget your favorite way to greet them

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I like the truck! When did you get it?

Aw Fritz, you sure look handsome in your coat.

Great Truck and frizt is looking great as usually.. sorry to hear he might have to go back in the cage..

Aw Fritz, you really do look handsome in your new coat. I am sure you are going to have a good time today when the Aunts get there. Lucky boy. The new truck is nice, Barry.

Look at you in your new coat! So spiffy! Love it! Are you keeping your family awake at night Fritz? Please try to get some sleep. Warmer weather is several months away and you'll need your energy to run in the sun and grass. Do what the bears do - sleep in the winter, play in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by fritz03
    .His sleeping upstairs isn't working.He was sleeping on the hot air register when i got up at 2:30 this morning to use the bathroom and he had already been roaming around upstairs.Our paper had come around that time also,so it ddin;t help.This was all dad's idea and we might just have to put him in his cage again,howling or not.
    Well, my suggestion is that the cage be brought up to Mom and Dad's room. That way he could still be *with his family*, but wouldn't have the opportunity to roam around during the night. Wouldn't hurt to try it that way. As with any new situation, it is going to take a while to get into the new routine, so don't give up too quickly.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France