• Yes

20 35.71%
  • No

39 69.64%
  • Not sure

3 5.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you consider your pet overweight?

Would you consider your pet overweight?

Random poll...

Cagney is, he's a big boy

Cincy is, but we are working on it!! She has lost 7 pounds since April, last year.

Sadieand Spot are not.

Absolutley not! I don't think we could make him fat if we tried! Such a picky boy, he gets tired of eating a certain treat every once and a while.

Niņo & Eliza

Nope, not at all! Even if I did overfeed them, my two are soo energetic they'd burn it off, anyway. They could probably use more to eat, actually

facebook

Winston could stand to lose a few pounds in my opinion, my parents (mainly my Dad) don't think so. Plus, he's their dog so I can't do a whole lot about it (except make sure he gets enough exercise). He's finally on a diet though, hopefully that'll help him. He really only needs to lose about 5-7 pounds.

I'd consider the others to be in pretty much perfect condition. Honestly, I don't think Tango could ever become overweight. She's a very picky eater and every time I feed her I have to sit with her and make sure she eats or else she'd probably starve herself...

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Yes i have to admit it both my kitties are and were not when i got them, and i do feel guilty about it, lexie is a much smaller cat in stature than Ash who is a large cat anyway, and is fast catching up in the weight department, however i do not feel i overfeed her, she has a small cup of biscuits daily, but i think they are high in fat because she sure has piled it on, Ash would be better off slimmer too as he is suffering from arthritis.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

My 3 are perfect weights. Murph just trimmed off a couple of pounds in the last 6 months and it's definitely helping with his arthritis.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Zsa-Zsa's managed to retain a little middle-age spread, but she doesn't eat like she used to so she has shed a few lbs since her earlier years. Tia is fine, and Foxy may possibly be a little underweight, even though she stuffs herself silly with all the treats we give her

Zimbabwe 07/13

heck no lol my absolute biggest pet peeve is overweight animals, I would go absolutly insane if I fat pet set foot in my house lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

LOL Katie's a little tub ball - I started buying her light dry food and it seems to be helping a bit. She has a belly on her. She loves her dry food, eats a little soft food a day, and doesn't care much for treats. Belle on the other hand, is a skinny little thing and her favorite time of day is feeding time Funny how that works...Roscoe is at a pretty good weight right now, he was really skinny when we first got him but he looks much healthier now

i have a chihahuh and he is 14 lbs. the previouse owner gave him table scraps
    X
    [IMG][/IMG]
    viperess
    [IMG][/IMG]

Autumn could lose 3-5 pounds. She looks a lot fatter in a full winter coat but when the fur gets trimmed it takes off 5 pounds. Sonny is just a big tom cat.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Mandy needs to lose about 5 lbs but we are working on it. She has lost about 15 lbs since I started working at the vet, but these last 5 lbs are haaaard to get off her. Luka and Nova are the perfect weight.

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    heck no lol my absolute biggest pet peeve is overweight animals, I would go absolutly insane if I fat pet set foot in my house lol

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    What if they had a medical problem that made them that way?

facebook