Thread: Hi Radley!

Hi Radley!

We think you have the most perfect name handsome guy! We can certainly see that you are indeed a natural born poser too. You really sound like quite the character and the love of your human's lives Big R! We think it's a great pleasure to meet you this morning and we congratulate you on winning the honors of being our wonderful DOTD! We would love to see you and Scout living it up and playing together. It sounds like you are being a Southern gentleman like your Mom says. What a coincidence, our favorite thing is eating too! We wish you a happy day today, celebrating like crazy with Scout and your loving family, Radley! Continued happiness to all of you always!! Please have Mom give you some big kisses from us

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Radley

Good morning and congrats on being a most handsome DOTD! Your Mom picked the perfect name for you...and your sister, too. You are just darling...sounds like you are a delight and joy to be around. What a beautiful pose for your special picture, too. May God bless you with good health and lots of fun-filled adventures with your sister and parents! It has been a pleasure to meet you this morning. Enjoy your special honor!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Congratulations Radley!

Good morning Radley. I sure loved reading your mom's story about you this morning, it sure tells all about you and what a wonderful dog you are

It sounds to me like you have a lot of fun with your sister and your family, so I'm sure today will be no different. Have your party to celebrate today and have a great time you beautiful DOTD!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Radley that is a great name for such a handsome boy as you. Congrats on DOTD and have a great day and don't let your sister be mean to you.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Radley

You are so handsome. I have not heard of your breed before but I thing you are pretty. I love the color of your hair. I beleive you do like to have your picture taken. You are so cute sitting there like that. Your mom sounds like she loves you very much. You are a very lucky boy. Have a great life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Congratulations!

Radley, you are so handsome and photogenic! I think you look like a red-headed weim! I know Vizlas are very simliar to weimies... It shows in the regal-ness of your pose.
    Congratulations on being chosen as DotD!
    Woof!
    ~~Blue and Blue's Mom

http://www.blueprintsshop.com
    Save a life--adopt a shelter dog!

Radley, what a big pretty boy you are. I wish I could see you sitting up in a chair, I'll bet you are just too cute. What a good big brother you are too, to let your sister Scout play with your toys.
    No wonder mommy and daddy are so proud of you and love you so much. Hope you get lots of hugs and treats today. Congratulation on being our DOTD.

What a handsome hunk of dawg you are Radley! I love your pretty head and gorgeous red color - it sounds like you are one awesome friend! Congrats to RAVISHING, RAD RADLEY!!

Hi Radley! What a pleasure it is to meet you today, you handsome, hunky, life loving boy! I was so touched reading your Mom's moving (and entertaining!) tribute to her best freind, her her heart dog, her doggy soul mate! I think you just might be the most loved doggie on the planet! And what's not to love You're one in a million Radley and so deserving of your Mom's words of praise, your family's love and devotion and the title, Dog of the Day! But I'm sure your Mom would tell us you're the Dog of the Day, every day! Bet you and your proud Mom and Dad and sister Scout too, are in the midst of a happy, fun and treat filled day of celebration! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight sweetheart, and each and every day of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Radley!
    Oh...love how your Mom came to name you! How neat is that

Radley, you are so handsome! It sounds like you are very special to someone! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this has been a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello gorgeous!!!

Your personality and nature sound exactly like my spotty Boy Captain - darlin!!! And you sister sounds just like my spotty Girl Ruby.

Congrats on being our DOTD today Radley
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

What a handsome boy you are Radley!! Truely a stunning example of a gorgeous breed! Congrats onbeing DOTD!!

Radley, you are indeed a very handsome boy! I love how your owner chose your name it it suits you perfectly.

Congrats, Radley! I hope your day as dog of the day was a very special one.