Thread: GRR... that darn neighbour of mine....

GRR... that darn neighbour of mine....

My blood is boiling, she left on new years eve, I happened to be over visiting the kittens, she told me she was off to Auckland for new years eve, (so that would be that night, next morning and evening without any food,)as far as i know she is still not back and had no-one feeding Duchess and Victoria, and poor Duchess is feeding four hungry babies, absolutely shameful, of course they have had lots of lovely food in their bellies as I always feed them anyhow to make sure they get enough, so knowing she was away i have just fed them three good meals and some biscuits, Gosh she makes me so mad, how can she think it ok to leave them with no food or anyone feeding them, she darn well knows she could ask me and I would do it, and i think she makes a habit of this,it is not because she knows i will feed them anyhow.

I am pretty much 100 per cent sure noone else is coming over to do it, as they are hungry, especially Duchess, she can eat heaps, and she needs to as she is feeding, I de-wormed her today as well so that will lessen her appetite a bit hopefully.

Man I would like to give her a piece of my mind, but i just have to be nice and stick in with her so that i can have access to the kittens and get Duchess spayed, when it is all done i am going to try in the best way i know how be diplomatic and explain the needs of the cats without sounding mad or judgmental, but wow that will be hard, i WANT TO RING HER NECK really .
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole, after reading your neighbor leaving without providing food for those poor kitties makes my blood boil. I'm sure your neighbor was getting well fed at her new year's eve celebration! Carole I'm glad you're caring for them especially Duchess. If I could, I'll fly to NZ and ring her neck for you!

Those cats are very lucky to have someone like you to care for them. Do you think that she knows you're feeding them, i presume she must do. To not ask you, to just expect you to do it is extremely rude and shows how much she really cares about the cats. People like that make me blow a fuse

Zimbabwe 07/13

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Carole we'll all come by and wring her neck...and then the kitties will get the care they deserve. I know all too well about trying to bite ones tongue when dealing with such deadbeats. It isn't easy sometimes. That's why I often just make cats go *POOF* if talking face to face doesn't do a thing. The least that jerk could do is give you food to feed her neglected cats.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Carole,

My blood would be boiling too. But I know you'll do the right thing. As much as it would make me fume, ya gotta just be as diplomatic as possible. Let's hope they have enough food till the idiot gets back. Has she softened now that some of her cats are being cared for?? Or is she one of those that just expects someone else to clean up their mess??

Keep on trucking!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

If you met Dianne you would think what a nice lady, she comes across very personable and in most ways she probably is an ok person except for the care of her cats, I cannot be 100 per cent sure someone is not stopping by to feed them but i am 99.9 per cent sure no-one other than me is, I donot think she assumes i am feeding them, this is probably just a regular occurance for her to do this type of thing, she housesits away for two days a week and sometimes there is someone in her unit, but whether they are being fed by them i am not sure, don't worry guys the kitties are well fed, there tummies are bulging right now and they are happy and content, checked on the kittens and they are great, the biggest boy is starting to eat grown up food now,so that is good as it means they are almost ready to leave mama.

She is still not back that will be two days and a night that she left them to fend for themselves, Duchess is so hungry all the time , i assume it is because she is feeding four hungry babies, as now she is de-wormed and i have been feeding her heaps, she is starting to look chubby around the tummy now , and I am not sure if it because i am feeding her well or alas she is pregnant again, i have to get her in next week hopefully for the spaying, i hope the shelter can take the babies as i am worried constantly for their safety, i put a blanket in there for them which is up on the bottom of her barbeque and it is really good there nice and warm and sheltered, we are expecting some yucky weather , rain and gail force winds here for two days, which is just what i don't need right now.

You know folks she is talking about leaving in the new year, then where will those poor kitties be, i wont be around to feed them up, that thought makes me miserable, i cannot just take the cats as there is nowhere for them to go, the shelters are all full up and wont take cats that have a home of sorts, sad as it is they are destined to live with that woman.

I am going to say something to her when i have the kittens and Duchess spayed, but i want it to be said in a way that i am helping her and educating her, otherwise it will be in one ear and out the other, probably will anyway, but i have to at least try, believe me she thinks i am her best buddy right now, she is always polite and thanks me, so it is very hard to be nasty to her at times, but when i see these kitties neglected like this, i could more than wring her neck, any volunteers to help me are most welcome.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I will, Carole! (raises hand)

Thanks Bro, she did turn up later in the day, Melissa saw her at the corner shop, still when i banged the spoon on the plate on the fence the girls came over smartly and seemed a hungry as ever, they left with nice full bellies, I would have liked to see the kittens again today, but i am staying away,incase i say something to her i might regret, my girlfriend has a friend who might be interested in taking one of the kittens, she just adopted a stray kitten and now wants another for company and for her daughter, so we have four lil beauties up for grabs, fingers crossed she takes one, that would be one less to the shelter, and she is a responsible pet onwer who will spay and neuter and look after them too.
    Furangels only lent.