My blood is boiling, she left on new years eve, I happened to be over visiting the kittens, she told me she was off to Auckland for new years eve, (so that would be that night, next morning and evening without any food,)as far as i know she is still not back and had no-one feeding Duchess and Victoria, and poor Duchess is feeding four hungry babies, absolutely shameful, of course they have had lots of lovely food in their bellies as I always feed them anyhow to make sure they get enough, so knowing she was away i have just fed them three good meals and some biscuits, Gosh she makes me so mad, how can she think it ok to leave them with no food or anyone feeding them, she darn well knows she could ask me and I would do it, and i think she makes a habit of this,it is not because she knows i will feed them anyhow.

I am pretty much 100 per cent sure noone else is coming over to do it, as they are hungry, especially Duchess, she can eat heaps, and she needs to as she is feeding, I de-wormed her today as well so that will lessen her appetite a bit hopefully.

Man I would like to give her a piece of my mind, but i just have to be nice and stick in with her so that i can have access to the kittens and get Duchess spayed, when it is all done i am going to try in the best way i know how be diplomatic and explain the needs of the cats without sounding mad or judgmental, but wow that will be hard, i WANT TO RING HER NECK really .