Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Border Collie x Husky? =\

My opinion doesnt really mean much, as i do not know alot about BCs, but i think she looks pure BC. AND shes really cute. x

I'll say it again... I see only BC in her.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I really believed Gonzo had some husky way back somewhere in his lines for a long time too... his tail is very "gay", and he has Husky expressions all the time and a really wierd coat.

I think what you should look at MOST is tail carriage, coat type and expression. Gonzo definitely sheds like a Husky, for sure!!! BC's have silkier coats, while Huskies have much coarser stock coats. The 1 blue eye could definitely say Husky, but I've seen black/white BC's with one or two blue eyes occasionally. ^_^ she is CUUTE either way!!

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

yep i think shes purebred bc. shes such a cutie!!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Definitley bc x husky

I hate to be the bearer of bad news in your situation but she is definitely bc x husky. I have one myself and your molly is almost identical to Alaska at that age. Alaska looks almost pure collie with one blue eye and is the most beautifully behaved dog. I did put in the hard yards with obedience, agility and socialization from day 1 though. I have also owned a husky and do not see a single trait in Alaska that the husky showed. You have a beautiful pup there who is going to be a very loyal and loving dog. Prove your mum wrong with the cross breed myth. I sure did with my mum. She was the sane, really hesitant that she was crossed with a husky and the day I moved out my mum cried because Alaska came with me.

Also, I am really new to this and would like to show photos of Alaska at that age and now, can anyone please help?