Thread: Ashley

Ashley

Oh Miss Ashley, you are such a beautiful girl.
    You certainly don't look your age, and I can tell you are quite the lady by the way you are lying there with your pretty little paws crossed. Your human obviously loves you very much. Hope you have a happy day sweetheart, filled with hugs and treats. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Awesome Ashley!!

Good morning to our beautiful DOTD, the elegant Miss Ashley! We can't stop smiling at how cute you are with those delicate pawsies crossed! What a very pretty girl you are sweetie! We also believe that you sure don't look your age. Who would have known? A beautiful senior lass you are though angel face. With that luscious coat, we're thinking that Ft. Lauderdale was a bit warm for you. We're very glad you moved to a colder climate. It sounds like your human companion found your meeting to be, "love at first sight". We can certainly see why. Congrats on your very big day sweet girl!! We hope you get many hugs, kisses, treats, and anything else your heart desires sweetheart! Happiness to you and your loving family always!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Ashley, you are such a pretty girl! It sounds like you are a very good friend to your human. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is extra special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations Ashley!

Ashley, what a doll you are!

It's good to hear that you live in a place where you can go out and play in the cool weather, I'm sure you like it much better than Florida

Have a wonderful day girl!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Ashley...What a beautiful lady you are. I would love to brush your hair.
    It is so pretty. I bet you are a very sweet and loving little girl. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope you and your family will have many more wonderful years together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Ashley, your such a pretty girl to wake up to. I love to hear about Collies/Collie mixes. COn GRATS and have a Great day!

Hi there dear Ashley! Wow, I can't beleive you're a seasoned citizen, sweetheart! You look so youthful! Must be all that good loving that keeps you so young at heart! I love the photo your family submitted! How sweet you look with those precious paws daintly crossed! And I have to admit, I shed a few tears reading of the wonderful life you have lead with your terrific family and especially, how you came to find your them! What a wonderful tale of rescue, of lifelong friendship and unconditional love! Your family has been truly blessed having you in their lives these many years! And your skin sister who writes to us, luckiest of all to have had such a wonderful best friend to grow up with! I want to wish you a very happy early 13th birthday, dear Ashely! I hope it's a very special one for you and your family! Congratulations to our most precious and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY, beautiful Ashley! Hugs and kisses to you! Enjoy a wonderful "top dog" celebration with your proud family! Don't forget the treats!

Hello Ashley,

What a wonderful picture of you beautiful girl.I'm so glad you have
    a good friend to pal around with.I'm sure you would make a great friend
    and companion. Hugs to you sweet Ashley on your special day as our
    much loved DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a gooorgeous girl you are Ashley!! Your sleek, flowing mane is so pretty - and what a perfect Collie face! You look so nice sitting pretty with your legs crossed in your pic. Congrats to AWESOME ASHLEY!!

Congrats Ashley!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Ashley

What a gorgeous girl you are with that shiny flowing coat and beautiful face.
    You look like royalty with your paws crossed so sweetly! Congrats on being our DOTD. Sounds like you have grown up with your human. I know you two have shared lots of memories. May God bless you with good health and many wonderful adventures. It's been a real pleasure to see and meet you!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Oh YES! The first thing I noticed too, lovely Ashley, was that your front paws were delicately and femininely crossed like the regal girl that you are! How wonderful that you have a forever best friend who loves you with all her heart and takes such good care of you! Bundles of hugs to you, on your special day, sweet Ashley!

I've been Boooo'd!