Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What did you get for Christmas??

parents-CD player/stereo
    grandpa-votive candle holder
    sister-$20 and a beautiful touch lamp with a German shorthair pointer on it
    brother wesley-some nice bracelets he got in thailand

Well.....
    Grandpa-$45
    Dad-Sims2 Holiday Edition and $20
    Uncle and Aunt-Purse and socks
    Cousin and Hubby-Purse and change purse
    Other Family-Money, Lipgloss, purse
    Mom-Lily, Aeropostale Clothes, Makeup, lipgloss, yet another purse(I have like 100!), Laptop, other little stuff
    Roxy got some treats, a new leash and pig ears, Skye got some new toys, and Lily got some new toys and2 shirts.
    Oh, and I didnt really get this from anybody, but Roxy does get to stay insdie tonight, but only because she broke her chain.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

mom and dad:a purse,cat clock,8 toys for Emmy(4 of the toys went to my mom's bird because he really wanted them),2 perches for emmy,a training stand for emmy,a cuttlebone bowl thing for emmy,two cat collars for zippy an pumpkin,catnip mouse 4 zippy and pumpkin,a star thing on the end of a bouse spring for zippy and pumpkin,a laser flashing ball for zippy and pumpkin,10 pk mixed of little mice,balls,strings,ect...for zippy and pumpkin,jerky treats for zippy and pumpkin,a lil pk of little greenie treats for zippy and pumpkin(the sent them for free in the package for petco),and a snowman ortoment that says save a tree buy fake fir and some candy and candycanes.

aunt and uncle:25 dollars

other aunt and uncle:25 dollars

grandparents=purse

and lots of christmas cards

Quote Originally Posted by dogzr#1
    Mom and Step-dad=$300, .
    $300 dollars!! lucky duck!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

From Mum and Da':
    -A new skateboard! (I had killed my old one)
    -Quite a bit of cds (some Bob Marley, Willie Nelson, etc)
    -Two shirts
    -new, high-powered slingshot
    - new skateboarding shoes
    -watch
    ....thats about it.... my skateboard and watch were my most expensive...

From my sister: two flags

Friends: Monty Python Book, Irish Drinking Songs cd, Willie Nelson cd, and Lynyrd Skynyrd cd

... it makes me look like a boy cause I didn't get alot of clothes, purses, and such! Ah well!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilli
    ... it makes me look like a boy cause I didn't get alot of clothes, purses, and such! Ah well!
    No it doesn't.Trust me it doesn't.

also I got Bird Talk magazine for another year for christmas.

My earliest Christmas present was a painting on silk from the very special Santa. As we celebrate Christmas on the 7th of January, I am gonna get more presents for the New Year and the old style Christmas.

I also got some very nice Christmas decorations - for the tree and the house.

I have girls in visit tomorrow and I have a bunch of presents for them and I am sure I am gonna get some more fun stuff. At least, the cats will for sure.

We didn't do too much for Christmas this year, with my Grandma passing away no one really felt much like celebrating or shopping. However, I got some bubble bath, a new hair dryer, drawing books (Robert Bateman, my favorite artist) and some art pens/pencils. Oh, and a $50 gift certificate for Reitmans, my favorite clothing store. We're having a nice Christmas so far, just not as cheerful as normal... I'm very anxious to have the turkey dinner... yummm!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

350 dollars from parents + grandparents
    mp3 player with 512 mb memory. it's very small which is cool though
    travel kit for shaving etc.

A new Digi Cam
    A memory card for my digi cam
    A new DVD player
    Family Guy Vol. 4 DVD
    Cinderella Man DVD
    Spongebob Blanket
    Spongebob Life board game
    Stuff for the kitties and Chester (6 bags of Temptations treats for the kitties, and a toy, and a puppy kong and greenies for Chester)
    Chocolate
    And some other stuff

I got a gold and diamond seiko watch with opal back, $280 from family, $130 from subscribers I deliver to, 2 boxes chocolate, 1 thing of pecans, and ps2 with games.

I bought my husband Les a charles hubert 18k gold and stainless steel watch, new pjs.

Jillian got a jolly ball, jumbo tennisball stick thing, a pack of tennis balls, pack of cow ears, hooves, snouts, meaty treats, 2 piggy bones, 2 stuffed santas that rattle and squeak, a rawhide christmas reef, kong with rope attached, and some new clothes.

Parents- Ipod video 60GB, A early Christmas gift was my cellphone.

Santa- Stocking full of candy, and bubble bath, lotion, lipgloss, Etc.

Aunts- Nail Polish, perfume, $25 Aeropostale gift card, $10 bath and body works, lotion and perfume set, and I'm not sure what else.

Aunt/Uncle- Summerland 1st season

Cousins- $25 gift card.

Edit: Rusty got bones, a cat toy mouse that runs across the floor, a toy that looks like him with a santa hat on, and other toy, he still hasn't open some, beacuse my mom said he will get sick if he eats any more bones. lol

Oh loooooooooooads!!!! 4 sacks & 3 stockings full! Here are some of the best ones:

iPod nano
    Easel with lots of new artistic stuff
    Pippa Funnel Stud Farm Inheritance game
    SuDoku Electronic Game
    Life in the Undergrowth book
    Trendy clothes!

and much more!!!!

Zimbabwe 07/13

My most special present was a letter from my 13 year old daughter to me and my husband expressing her love and appreciation for all we do for her, I will treasure it always.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

from my dad: MP3 Player

from my mom: ya know they huge soft blakets that you see hanging in stores that have the really cool designs of animals on them? like dolphins and wolves? my mom got me the Dolphin one

from my best friend: she blew up our "wedding" picture and framed it in fancy paper and put our names on the bottom and cute best friend stickers all over it, then framed.

from my brother: nothing yet

what I got for people

my brother: a small box of russle stover chocolates, and a travel mug coffee maker with a brew through/drink through lid.

my mom: a CD player, a new set of tea towels, a magnet, a battery tester, a set of a oven mit, hot pad, and tea towel.

my dad: a magnet, but I got him several stuff before hand like his suger free russle stover chocolates(he is diabetic) those things are expensive, and I made him cookies.

my best friend: "confessions of a teenage drama queen" she really wanted that movie lol

Perky/my mom: a $50 satin pink designer collar with "princess" in rhinestones..she has taken this to be a "crown" and is suddenly behaving more like a spoilt little princess more then she ever did lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils