Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What did you get for Christmas??

What did you get for Christmas??

I thought it would be fun to see what everyone got for Christmas!! I havent opened all my gifts yet, but I will share what I have gotten so far Cant wait to hear what everyone got!

---
    Mom and Dad- Grooming bag for horse shows, AWSOME bathrobe, a calculator for school, and then I got this big heavy box FILLED with little tiny boxes, some had money in them, and some had little notes saying, keep looking a stuff, all in all I got $65 from that, and a Cannon Pixmax MP500 picture printer!

Santa - 1 diamond earring ( i have 3 piercings, and its for the one odd one), the movie "Gothica", a water bottle, perfume, a notebook, and picture paper for the printer

Aunt and Uncles - $20

Grandpa - $50

Cousin - $5

Brothers - $25 to Ambercrombie and Fitch, and a giftcertificate to Old Navy

Opps. . I forgot this This is from a guy at my school, (no, not my boyfriend) It is so pretty, it is a necklace with earrings. and it's my birthstone

This is what I have gotten so far, I will edit it as I open even more presents
    Last edited by Toby's my baby; 12-25-2005 at 03:45 PM.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I mostly got a lot of practical stuff from my mom but I did get some fun stuff. I got a 4g Ipod nano, $40 gift card for Circuit City, $15 gift card for Wal Mart, a cute monkey stuffed animal (I love monkeys), cash from my grandparents, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (which was opened because my mom was bored and decided to watch it last week ) and of course my plane ticket home counted as a gift and it's my favorite present because I've enjoyed spending these last few days here with my family.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I got a ten gallon fish tank, 2 Boyds figurines, a snowman candle, a Thomas Kincade candle, and a Home Interior glass hurricane candleholder.Do people think I like candles? Yes, I do! Our dear parents still give us money for Christmas too.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I got a blue laptop, a pink Ipod mini,Aeropastle clothes,and more clothes,and a book. Also as an early present I got a cellphone Im so spoiled. Sassy got a beautiful new toy and some treats and bones. We may be getting her a new bed since its her birthday tommorow. Star got these really yummy bag of treats and some millets. The fish got two plastic plants and a ceramic frog for their tanks lol!

I got a $50 gift certificate for Petsmart, a bunch Scrapbooking stuff, some neat computer programs, DOG ornaments, and a few other little things

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Parents- Our new Puppy Ace(which is for all of us really), digi Cam (YAY!), Night clothes, Mp3 player, and Areo Clothes.

Godparents- A cute T-shirt, a photo Album, and a 25 gift card to Walmart.

My 4 Uncles and 5 Aunts- A sweat Jaket, Seen-it game, Gilmore girls Season Dvds, An Areo Sweatshirt and purse, and a Jewlery box. (I'm the baby of the family, I get everything, lol!)

And countless little things from my friends!

Wow, LOL!

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

I got a whole bunch of dog toys, agility equipment, dog bed, pillow, bedding for my room, lots of cloths, brushes, gift certificates, jewelry, havn't opened it all today!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I got a new quilt, sheet and bedskirt for my bed from my parents. A candle and $100 gift card to Home Depot from my brother. A $30 gift card and some chocolate from my Grandma. A bottle of Glenfiddich and some on-the-rocks glasses from my cousin. Oh and my new floor from my husband. I will have to wait until I get home from work to see what I got from the in-laws.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

I got a book, sponge bob pajamas, a puppy (saint bernard/collie mix I think), a stuffed animal, deoderant (Awful gift!), a necklace with a horse on it, a minnie mouse watch, a Linkin park cd, a green day cd, a green day t shirt, a Led Zeppeilin (spelling?) t shirt, pants, fudge, a hat and scarf for my puppy, a coffee cup with penguins (I love penguins), and a Rockin' Sockin' Robot toy. (from my little brother) I still have to go to my grandparents house to open more gifts.
    Last edited by WolvesRawk; 12-26-2005 at 09:59 AM.

I got a new digital camera (whoo hoo! pictures up soon!) Sony DSC-S60, a new warm blanket for my horse, a printer/scanner, some movies I wanted, a plug and play with Sonic (hehe), a new sweatshirt, $50 to Petsmart, $25 to Victorias Secret, $25 to walmart...along with a few other things. I did pretty well. The dogs got a bunch of treats, but I might get the two boys some new collars in a couple of days.

Dad- $100

Mom and Step-dad=$300, a new bath robe and the board game Dog-opoly

Aunts, uncles, cousins and other relatives= A new Areopostle (sp?) jacket (i LOVE jackets), two longsleeved t-shirts (i am wearing one right now), jewlery box, and a watch.

I bought the dogs various toys, treats, bones and other goodies. I also got the parakeets a new cage (cost $60), and some treats for them too.

And with the money, i bought a new camera.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

My boss (She's like a mom to me ) - a huge pack of batteries (for my camera), a little stress box (it comes with a blow-up bat to beat people with lol), two karaoke CDs, Cotton Candy Fantasy lotion, eyeliner, and treats and a Chuckit for Visa.

My mom - A VCR/DVD player, a voucher for a new TV set, and a dog stuffy

My roomate - a canvas, an art set, and a scrapbooking kit

My brother - Pot of Gold Chocolates

My aunt/cousins - a dog traveling kit and a 3 tins of treats and a leash for Visa

Jynnelle (who I haven't even had a chance to thank yet!) - a stocking of goodies and toys for Visa and some eyeliner

My aunt/cousins - Lotion, soap, and chapstick

My aunt/cousins - a rat beanie baby and a Wal-Mart gift card

My grandma - a dog magazine and a dog calendar

And now I have a couple more Christmas' to celebrate (with other parts of my extended family) so there will be alot more lol. I'm so glad that everyone is pleased with the presents I gave them too.
    I've been BOO'd!

Parents - 2 sweatshirts from Steve & Barrys, Stable Master 2 Tycoon (which I can not figure out lol), a personalized bracelet ( like this one) it says "That Darn Horse" on it, two magazine subscriptions, a picture frame with horses on it, a CD, a purse, Abercrombie perfume, a calendar, and all the Narnia books in one big book.

Santa - A make-up kit and a dart board for the whole family.

Aunt and Uncle - $50 Giftcard to Woodfield mall and an Abercrombie t-shirt.

Uncle - $100

Sister - She made me an ornament for the tree. She's only 7, so everyone in the family got one.

I still haven't seen most of my family, since my cousins had the flu last night and we didn't go to the Christmas Eve party. I have a feeling that my Grandma on my dad's side knit me something; when we were visiting her in she wouldn't tell us what she had made, except that we would get a surprise.

Edit - my other grandparents got me the Sims 2 game Holiday edition and $250 in my college account.
    Last edited by chrissycat21; 12-26-2005 at 09:08 PM.

Chrissy [human] Snowy [bichon/maltese] Buttons ['tiel] Bubbles [CT betta]

-the zoo crew-
    RIP Taffy, Fluffy, Rainbow, Sushi, and The Fishies
    thatDARNhorse <3

From Parents- Bath Robe(sooo comfy!), digital camera, $100 gift certificate to Petsmart, and DVD "Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants"

9 year old Sister- Lip Gloss

Twin- Candy and Frappachino(my twin and I our both extremely poor right now so we did the best we could mostly we got the best things for our parents)

Older Sister- HUGE stocking full of stuff, candy(suckers, yum!), 2 shirts, squishy pillow and throw blanket, and perfume and lotion

Grandparents- $25 gift certificate to Sears

Aunt and Uncle- $20 gift certificate to Wal-Mart

edit: Sister in law- $25 gift certificate for the Light House Mall, whoot!
    Last edited by animal_rescue; 12-25-2005 at 02:33 PM.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

- Ohio State #7 football jersey
    - FRIENDS: Season 10/Final Season on DVD
    - Billy Currington's "Doing Something Right" CD
    - Brad Paisley's "Time Well Wasted" CD
    - New silver ring
    - New scarf and hat
    - New winter coat
    - Two long sleeved shirts
    - $50 from my grandfather
    - People Magazine (lol, cause I just love reading it!)
    - MP3 player that holds 600 songs which is great!!

Of course, Anna and Rosie got 3 treat bags
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred