Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zeke!!!!!!

Zeke!!!!!!

what a wonderful dog of the day you are...precious Zeke!!!!! and what a day to find a new home!!!! glad that somebody was out adopting that day!!!!!
    i know the shelter you were talking about...i got a dog there many years ago....
    you look like the perfect pooch!!! love the photo!!!
    congratulations on being Dog of the Day !!!!!!
    i know that you'll get extra {{{{hugs!!!}}}} and treats today!!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Zeke, you are awesome in every way...& you're still only 6 months old! I agree with your family that they are the luckiest people in the world to have been selected by you. I think you are one of the finest dogs I've ever met...if your breed is 'Dog', then my favourite dog breed is going to be 'Dog' from now on. May you & your family (& the cats) have many, many happy years together. Congratulations on being one of the classiest Dogs of the Day ever, young fella.

Zeke,
    You look so huggable, I just want to bury my face in your fur. What a fine family dog you are and so well behaved. I'm sure your family is SO proud to see you as Dog of the Day. Congratulations! Enjoy your day!
    Deb & Dave

"Most dog owners are at length able to teach themselves to obey their dog."--Robery Morley

Zeke

OH ZEKE! Aren't you just a wonderfully beautiful dog? YES YOU ARE! You look like such a sweetheart! I'd just love to give you a great big kiss! Looks like you picked the right family, and a lucky family they are to have you Congrats for being the most beautiful DOG OF THE DAY!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Zeke, you are one absolutely beautiful, fluffy, sweet looking dog of the day!! I love love love your face! And those big feet!! You obviously did a wonderful job picking your family and they are so very lucky to have such a great puppy! Everyone here at Pet Talk knows that you're my favorite type of dog: Big and fluffy, just how I like 'em!!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day!!!!

Zeke, what a big handsome boy you are, and smart, too, you picked just the right family to live with. I'll bet you have a lot of fun chasing those cats around the house, too bad they won't stop and play with you. lol Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Zeke our very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your family will have extra special treats for you on your extra special day.
    Jackie

Hi Zeke

You look like such a happy dog sitting there with your colorful toy. I bet that you are very loved and very spoiled. I think that you are precious. Congratulations on your big day!

Oh Zeke, I'm in love! You are SO beautiful!!!!! Your big, brown eyes shine with such love and kindness!! How I wish I could give you the biggest hug! What a pup...gentle, mellow, playful, loving and well mannered to boot!! I'll bet you're the hit of the neighborhood, human and furry! Who could resist you??? From shelter pup to Dog of the Day!!! How proud your family must be of their lovable, hugable, precious pupster Zeke! Yay, Zeke, Dog of the Day!! HUGE hugs to you dear boy!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zeke, what a special dog you are! I'm glad to hear that something good is coming from that eventful day last year. And you sound like you're going to be huge! I'm glad you love your new home and have so much fun doing tricks and playing. Even though you may just be a "dog", you're very special to us. Hope you enjoy being Dog of the Day

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Zeke, you're gorgeous! Maybe a rott/long-haired GSD mix? That's wonderful that you got adopted! I'm sure you have a great home!

Go show off your tricks!
    Becky Weise & the German Shepherd
    Iris Von Der Felzen Haus CD, CGC, 2 legs of NA
    Iris' Den

I couldn't let this day go by without taking note of the marvelous Zeke. You're such a young fellow and already you have won the admiration of so many folks and found the recognition that a good boy deserves. So here' to Zeke, our wonderful, gorgeous, big boy, our Dog of the Day. YAY, ZEKE!

Wow! You're so young, and yet so big! Amazing!

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
    Zeke, what a special dog you are! I'm glad to hear that something good is coming from that eventful day last year. And you sound like you're going to be huge! I'm glad you love your new home and have so much fun doing tricks and playing. Even though you may just be a "dog", you're very special to us. Hope you enjoy being Dog of the Day
    Duke's Mom took the words right out of my mouth. I was thinking what a blessing you had to be on 9/11. A bright moment in the midst of so much tragedy. I hope you have a life full of good things from now on, Zeke. You are one handsome fellow!!! Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day!!!

HI THERE ZEKE

I'm happy to congratulate such a big, furry, fun lovin,
    handsome, friendly pupster as our DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I'm glad to know you live with wonderful folks in a
    forever home with two kitty pals to play? with....
    Today is your day of honor Zeke , ENJOY !!!

WOW!!! Now that's one HUNK of a dog!!! Zeke, they don't get much more handsome then you, my furry friend!

Have fun today Nice to meet you, handsome fella