Thread: Newbie here

Newbie here

Good morning all.

I am new here, so I have a few questions. How do I get an avatar? I have some wonderful pictures, but don't know how to resize them so the the picture grinch doesn't tell me they too big??

In ancient Egypt, cats were worshipped as gods; cats have never forgotten this.

I use a program called photofiter to resize my phots...
    http://www.photofiltre.com/
    it is good for a lot of different things,
    and to get a aviator , go to user cp and the avaitor and upload one that is 60X60..there is a thead on here that tells you all aobout it, hope some one will post it for you
    WELCOME TO PT..

I am not using my own computer, so I can not download anything. When I go to the CP, and click on edit Avatar, I don't have one (obviously) but I don't see any listed that are available. Do we have to use our own pictures if we have them?

Guess I got one part done. Now what is the size of a picture for your signature, poease?

Welcome to Pet Talk!

My name is Sarah, and I'm owned by a 10 year old dog name Duke and a 1 year old cat named Hobo. You can see them both in my Sig

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Thank you.

Can anyone tell me how to download a picture for my signature. I am having trouble with Photobucket.

Not having trouble anymore. Is this too big?

Hope this is a better size. By the way, is anyone here?

Hi,welcome to pet Talk.My name is Marlaina and I am owned by my 1 year old boy Felix.You can see him in the siggy below.

The picture you have up is not too big..I look forward seeing photos of your furbabies

You are going to love it here..but I must warn you ...it's highly addictive

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

I would love to post pictures, unfortunately I do not have a digital camera. I am Mother to a Siamese/Himilayan mix by the name of Princess Alexis, who is presently under the weather and on medications; a Maine Coon mix by the name of KittenKiya who is my lover and gentleman; a Calico by the name of ChanKahli, better known as Diddo, who is working on becoming the light of my life; and an Orange Marmalade cat by the name of Pete, my hellion.

I also am Mother to the feral family outside, DaddyCat, MotherCat, ValerieCat, Princess, Junior, Lyssa-Lyssa, Socorro, Patches, and sometime hanger-ons, Mr. Grey (pain in the rump) and Tac.

So as you can see, I am a little busy. By the way, I do love dogs but I am highly allergic to them, we are talking ermergency room allergic.