I am so happy to report that we managed to trap Zara, in fact it was a piece of cake, we had the trap out and within less than five minutes three cats appeared on my back lawn, Victoria, the Tom cat, and Zara, I watched holding my breath, as i was so scared vicky or the Tom would get trapped, I had some nice gourmet tinned catfood fish in there and obviously they had smelt it from around the corner, vicky was pawing at the glass side, but smart Zara knew the only way to get the food was to go in the cage, at first the trap door did not come down, until she had stepped on the plate, and then even after it was down she just continued eating.

She only started to freak a little when she realised she was trapped, so hubby quickly covered the cage with a blanket and we have her in our laundry tonight, I am sad she has to spend a not so comfortable night in the cage, but it is the best we can do, she won't have any more eats, so will be good for surgery tomorrow, she is sitting at the end of the cage, as quiet as a mouse, I know she must be terrified, but at least she is calm, big day for her tomorrow, I am just so relieved we have her, I honestly did not like my chances and thought i would have to try next week as well, I was lucky to even get her in tomorrow as they are really booked up and busy, but said if i did not mind picking her up later like near closing at 7pm they could squeeze her in, which is lucky because i have to organise transport with my girlfriend as I don't drive and Friday was not possible for her either.

I still cannot quite believe just how easy it was, and I am so happy now that Zara will not have to keep having babies, I wish she did not have to go through it all as i know she will be so scared, but i know in the long run it is for the best for her.

Wish me luck for tomorrow folks. CHEERS. P.S only one more mama kitty to go now PHEW!!!!