Thread: snoozing with toys

snoozing with toys

fritz snoozing among his toys on the couch in the recreation room.Last night,Fritz slept in mom and dad's bed.Mom was going out last night and her ride came early and she rang the door beel and up went fritz barking.Mom then left and fritz headed downstairs and back up again to the window.i checked on him and he ran fromm the window to under the dining room table.I checked him later and fritz had move to the end of the bed where he stayed all night.Mom has gone to the movies with friends,they might be seeing the Johnny Cash movie Walking The Line..Dad went to bed between 7:30 and 8.Fritz followed him up and i checked a few minutes ago and there he is again on the end of the bed.this is okay in thew inter,but in the summer with windows open,he will hear every noise and bark.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

aww fritz!! I just love seeing pics of you!!! your so cute when your spoiled!!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Awwwww!! What a busy boy you are Fritz!! Can anyone in the house keep up with you? You're just the star of the show around there little man! You look so cute in that picture. We can see how much Papa is admiring you

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz was all over the place and still as cute as every..lol..

OH! Fritzie.....you never cease to make my day, or night at the moment. You just always bring a smile to my face, no matter what mischief you are into. Or can be in, only a good dog can keep "everyone" on there feet all at once. Good boy!!!!!!!!! See you later, Barbra.........
    ......Oh yeah, this is MAXIMUS. Mom would really get all out of wack if she knew what I was telling you. But go for it anyway!!!!!!!!!!! Just get it all!!!!!!!!!! You can...It is allowed you know....being us dogs......? But, becareful, don't push your luck. It only goes so far. The folks can't let us get away with everything......?????????? Who's to say, though.........?????

~siggy by LEXILOVER~thanx~

Peek A Boo...I see you! Your story is funny. I knew you'd start barking once you heard that doorbell. Nice to know you're watching out for your family.

Take it easy today. Must be cold up there in Canada. If you go out make sure you wear your red coat.