Thread: Any Reptile Ravers?

Any Reptile Ravers?

Hello all,

I'm just starting this thread because I haven't heard anyone talk about reptiles (not that I've been around long enough to know if you guys have been chatting about them).

So if anyone has any reptile stories to share I'd love to hear them! I'll start out with my deranged baby Aliwishes. He is a 4 year old Luecistic Corn Snake, which means he has white scales and blue eyes. As far as intelligence goes he is a few sandwiches short of picnic if you know what I mean. I have to bonk him on the nose with the mouse (I only feed humanly pre-killed lab mice) to get him to eat. Sad.

So how are your slithery friends?

Cheers,
    Tigeress
    No matter what happens at least my pets still love me.

Make a fast friend -Adopt a Greyound!!

Yes I was going to ask that question tigeress, how does he get on with the rats lol!

I have only held one snake, a very large one, don't know what kind it was, if I can find the photo of it and a very nervous me I will post it.

No I haven't heard of any reptile stories either, im sure I'LL be corrected if Im wrong.

Yeah, a lot of people think that it is sick that I own a rat and a snake. I'm not sure what would happen if I put the two anywhere near each other, probably nothing since a rat wouldn't smell like the mice he eats, but I keep them apart at all times to be on the safe side!!!

If you were holding a snake at a zoo or something it was probably a Burmese Python or a Redtail Boa. Those are the two most popular large snakes. I'd love to see the pic!!!

Cheers,
    T
    No matter what happens at least my pets still love me.

Make a fast friend -Adopt a Greyound!!

Tigeress, here is that pic, the snake was a burmese python. It was taken about 5 yrs ago now so the quality isn't very good. About 50 where watching me at that moment plus it was the first time I had even touched a snkes never ming wrap one around my neck. this is one of my braver moments.
    Attached Images Attached Images