Thread: Poor KiKi - being a robbery witness

Poor KiKi - being a robbery witness

Aren't we all waiting for the Christmas season to celebrate? I am too; unfortunately, our house was broken in, and KiKi was the only one staying at home. The robbery was taken around noon time when we were at work. Although this robber (must be a guy) did not take a single thing from our house, the damage he had made worths well above $1000 - 3 doors and 1 window were damaged.

It is sad to realize that there is no place called safe - our city is one of the top 10 safest city in the U.S .

Although it is sad, but we try to not let it spoil our Christmas spirit. We were so glad that nothing happened to KiKi. It seems that KiKi scared the guy and that's why he left behind something he intended to take from us - a digital camera ...lolz lots of damage for nothing.

I notice KiKi is more alert in the last few day. He used not to bark when I drive my car in/out of the garage, but now he does it everytime.

Im so glad they didnt ake anything from you and sorry for the damage, hope you have insurance..

AW KIKI! Kiki your a hero! Good girl that guy will never comw back thanks to you.

I'm so sorry someone broke in your house! Thank goodness KiKi is ok! It's funny, our dogs are suppose to protect our house, when in fact, they are the most valuble thing in our house.(cats too)
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

That's terrible! Glad Kiki wasn't hurt and all is well

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Personally, I hope Kiki kicked that robbers a$$!!! In fact, I think Kiki did!! Way to go Kiki. You're a hero!! I'm so glad that robber didn't take you. But I'm sure after the a$$ wooping you gave him, he high-tailed it out of there!!

Glad you're okay Kiki.

P.S. I'm very sorry your house got broken into.

Good job KiKi!!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Way to go kiKi! Sadly this is a time of year some people do horrible things. I work at a mall and they sent a notice around to the stores that someone is breaking into employee's cars during the day. Some people!!! It's fortunate nothing was taken and Kiki is alright.

I'm sorry your house was broken into, it's sad that now you might be worried about that kind of thing happening in your neighborhood. But thank goodness Kiki is ok! Like chocolatepuppy said, they really are the most valuable things to us!

Wow, how scarey. It's a shame that there was so much damage, but I'm glad that KiKi is alright and nothing was stolen.
    I hope that you can all have a good christmas.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

My home was robbed at Christmas time years ago and it is a terrible feeling - you feel so violated.

I am glad that they didn't get anything - but so sorry for the damage that has to be repaired.

But Kiki!!! great job............I hope you get some extra Christmas treats.

I'm glad all is well, esp. Kiki

A guy broke into my exfriends place several yrs ago & the Rottie didn't care, cause he knew the guy. Well the old smaller dog knew something was wrong & we're guessing she started barking & bitting him, which made him hurt her. Well that triggered the Rottie to kill mode. No one knows how that guy got out alive. He received over 200 stitches. It took the family DAYS to clean up all the blood. They said it was on the walls, counters, & celing

My old guy stopped robbers several times, YAY. I was always scared what he would have done to robbers if he ever got a hold of one. I think he would have done far more damage then the Rottie did. As my old guy accidently attacked my dad & nearly disslocated his shoulder in just a couple thrashs of his head.

But Kiki must have outwitted the guy, cause many robbers would have harmed the barking pup. She & you guys are sooo lucky.. Kiki deserves a HUGE xmas gift this year

sooooooo glad kiki is ok and also sooooooo sorry that your house got broken into.... x

How scary. I'm so sorry you had to experience something like that. There is a lot to be thankful for though, nothing was stolen & more importantly nobody was hurt. At least what was damaged can be fixed I know it's still a pain and something that no one should experience. But at least everyone is safe & sound. Way to go KiKi for guarding your home.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.