Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any naughty thing today?

Any naughty thing today?

Has your dog(s) done any nuaghty things today? Sassy has. She chewed a napkin,ripped some wrapping paper off my freinds gift, and worst of all PEED on the tree skirt and knocked two branches off our tree. My dad was sooooooo mad!

Sassy, you better behave yourself today!

My girls have been pretty good today. Their daddy is home and he has been cleaning out the garage so they have been following him around. Tori was even brave and went into the garage..lol. Tori is a big scaredy cat so this was big move for her.

Aw! Good Job ToriClean with Daddy

um......well....it's kinda embarassing but Tyler....well ........i'll just say he tried to get Fanny pregnate. luckly they are nuetered and spayed.
    Love my dog, I'll love you,
    Corner my dog, I'll corner YOU!

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

A dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. - Mark Twain

An animal's eye have the power to speak a great language. - Martin Buber

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Bern Williams

Dogs are miracles with paws. ~Attributed to Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. ~Phil Pastoret

If dogs could talk, it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one. ~Andy Rooney

Oh! That is naughty!

Quote Originally Posted by _Sassy_
    She chewed a napkin,ripped some wrapping paper off my freinds gift, and worst of all PEED on the tree skirt and knocked two branches off our tree.

Ha, ha....that is so funny... Silly Sassy. Hope everything is back in order.

Yes, everything is back lol.

Kaige was naughty Sunday, he chewed up the handle on his basket that holds his toys.
    I guess I can't fully blame him for it... he is still a puppy & after all the basket holds the toys that he can chew on... he probably thought he's allowed to chew the basket too.

I had pieces of wicker all over my living room floor.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

LOL Roscoe was a BAD boy on Saturday - he peed on our tree skirt also! He also peed on some of the wraped gifts under the tree, so tonight I get to re-wrap gifts Oh what a bad boy I have!

Kaige your so naughty! Roscoe BAD BOY!

Yesterday, after his bath (which makes him extremely hyper) Winston decided it would be a lot of fun to open 2 presents that were under the tree even though they didn't belong to him.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

My parents have our Christmas presents all in their room, last night my mom was sitting on the floor wrapping something, Micki comes down, walks into the room and peed on a present hehe, my mom was super upset, lol! Naughty, naughty boy.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

All the guys are just trying to prove whats theirs by marking their territory.

Thanks so much, Paula! (Lexi_Lover)

Micki and Winston were really naughty! Your right though. They are just marking their territory.

daisy keeps barking at everything....and i don't know why....she will bark at stuff i don't even see....it is like she is barking at thin air.......it gets annoying after a while....i am trying to teach her the "quiet" thing.......any suggestion?