Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piper

Piper

What a fuzzy DOTD! You are adorable and such a handsome lad.
    It was wonderful to read your story and hear the impact you have had
    on your Mom's life. I know today will bring you extra attention and I hope a treat or two. May God bless you with good health and fun-filled adventures.
    It's been a pleasure to meet you this morning.
    Love and purrs... Nonie & Star (meow)

Piper, what an adorable pup you are! What a face! And what a nice story written about you. You have made your humans life so wonderful, as most of our furkids do. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you and your human have a very special day today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Piper!!

Major LES going on here Piper. We can hardly see the keyboard to type. What a heartfelt story your human and cherished companion has written for you. If ever there was a boy in the world that made a difference in someone's life........that boy is you Piper! We can't stop crying and smiling at the happiness you have brought your dear human. Gosh what a story!! What a way to start the day!! Bless you little man and congratulations on your much deserved honor. We hope you and your human get to have fun and merriment all day and continued happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Piper, you are special to your mommy in so many ways. Your story is great--thanks for sharing! You are a real sweetie. Congrats on DOTD!

Congratulations Piper!

What a totally beautiful dog you are, inside and out! The story your mommy shared with us is a truly inspiring. I wish everyone could have such a great friend as you

You deserve this special day and I hope you have a fun time celebrating!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Miss Z

these are the pictures for Miss Z
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000473.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	401.3 KB 
ID:	25376   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lacy and maggy.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	562.9 KB 
ID:	25377   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Molly1.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	655.7 KB 
ID:	25378  

Good job Piper! Your a true hero and you do deserve being the DOTD!

What a heart-warming story about you and Piper! His coming to live with you was just meant to be! I am so happy for you.

Merry Christmas to both of you! You don't need anything in your stocking as long as you have your darling Piper!

Oh Piper, is your mom ever going to be proud and happy to see her little boy honored here today. I have had the privilege of getting to "know" you in correspondence with your Momma before and I recognized you immediately! This is Pipersmom's sweet boy, one of our very own, though his mommy spends more time comforting and complimenting others than she does talking about her own kids . Well today we all get to finally read about her furry angel, today you shine in the spotlight Piper! Your tribute is a true tearjerker, and describes perfectly just how much of a gift from God our furry companions can be. Piper, please have your Mom give you lots and lots of extra hugs, kisses, and treats from me today. My heart is just soaring with joy to see you as our honoree! Congratulations dearest Piper, on being our EXTRA special, MOST deserving, MOST beloved and treasured Dog of the Day!!!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

OMG Jess!! LES again!! This is Pipersmom's boy? One of our very own PT doggies. YAY YAY YAY! Thanks for telling us Jess Sorry, I didn't realize it

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Dearest Piper, our most precious Dog of the Day, one of our very own!!! How your dear Mommy's words have touched my heart and yes, the tears are falling here as well. Oh, life sure can be challenging at times and sometimes, our lives are filled with such despair, such overwhelming grief, we can't even bear the thought of going on. And then, a beautiful soul such as you comes into our lives, licking away our tears, giving us hope, a reason to go on. Your Mommy is so right when she says you and she were meant to be for you were truly heaven sent. Bless you sweet angel for helping to heal your Mommy's heart with your uncondtitional love, your steadfastness and your devotion. Hero is the perfect word to describe you Piper, for you were, you are, a lifesaver, the pure and perfect personifcation of animal love We are honored and privileged to name you, dear Piper, our MOST deserving, EXTRA special DOG OF THE DAY!!! Congratulations to you sweetheart! I know seeing you as our very special honoree is going to make your Mommy so proud and so happy Big hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Piper!

Thats so precious!
    I got my Poppy when I'd just come out of hospital after having a breakdown and my grandads inheritance money came through and I got her.
    They force you to get on and live again, get you out of bed make you smile and lick up your tears.
    They know when you need a cuddle and give you unconditional love.
    He is a precious little lamb.
    Poppy & Harry - My Dachshund Owners ~ But I love 'em

Piper, I felt like I was reading a page from my own diary as I read your story. You truly are a gift. I'm glad you make your Mommy happy. You are a little angel. Take care little one.

What a gorgeous boy you are with your cool haircut Piper! It sounds like you are the most best of friends - what a sweetheart! Congrats to PRECIOUS PRETTY PIPER!!

Hi Piper,
    You are a little angel and I am so glad you are making your mom'd days much brighter!