Thread: Where is Toby's My Baby?

Where is Toby's My Baby?

Does anyone know? She hasn't been on in a while and I miss seeing her post. I don't know why lol. Anyone seen her latley?

Lol, here I am!! I am so sorry for not posting lately. I miss you all SO much!! I have been really really busy lately with school and basketball. I wish I could find more time to come on here, but it just isnt possible right now. I have to get up at 6 AM everymorning, and dont get home untill 7 - 7:30, then I have to eat, take a shower, do homework, and by then my sister wants to be on the computer so I never get a chance to come on. Please, if anything big happens, or someone/ or a pet needs prayers or whatever, please, please pm me. I will try to post some pictures this weekend too. . we have LOTS of snow here Thanks for noticing that I havent been posting though!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

OH! LoL! I thought something serious may have happened. I was really wondering alot. I went on everyday thikning" Where is she?"

Lol, sorry bout that I'll try to come on more often when I get a spare second. Christmas vacation starts next friday, so i'll have a lot mroe time to come on.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]