Thread: Just went to Petco

Just went to Petco

My sister has a big show tommorow and has dress rhaersal today. So, me and my dad decided to go out to eat. We went to Applebee's and then to Petco. There were so much animals! Snakes,lizards,parrots. A women had a Sun Conure on her shoulder and he was so beautiful. He was so sweet. he can talk! He says "Whats UP?" and "Hello" and "HOLA!". He sqawked a bit but he was so cute and sweet! Then a Standard Poodle came up to me with a toy in her mouth. Her name was Fofi! LOL! She was so cute! They had a lion fish! He was amazingly beautiful. And a Betta who was red,white,and blue! I couldn't get him though. But guess what? My dad saw a bunch of fish in a tank and he said they were "Feeder" fish. I already knew that. But they are used to feed snakes,lizards,and bigger fish. A lady was buying them to fedd her snake. But I'v got to good things. One a man came and he and my dad started talking while I pet the BEAUTIFUL Eglish Setter.

He said he was buying 15 feeder fish for his pond! So those 16 fish were VERY lucky. My dad said that MAYBE we could get 7-8 feeders and give them a GOOD life! I REALLY hope my mom says yes!

we have took in soem feeder fish before salt and pepper were their names they didn't last very long!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

sounds like you had a really good time..love to see all those pets..

My dad said that to. He doesnt like Flame,Rio,or Diamond. But I think maybe my mom will say yes!