Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye California!!

Bye Bye California!!

hiyas my friends..

wow! I've not had time posting! not even lurking...I miss you all! I've been so busy packing, getting rid of/giving things away, being sick with terrible fevers & horrid migarines (still a little) and prepare emergencies for my furkids and me. sorry, I know some of you are waiting for my responses - but I'll be back soon!

anyway, I'm sooo excited!! around in the morning I'm going to move out of california . . .it's all set and I can't wait until I hop into my car, leave and driiive across the america! it'll be one another enrich adventure for me. I'll be going to a snooowy city in new york, I have a family I will be staying there with - yay!! I thought I'd let you all know.. ohhh I can not wait! I hope to be there on the or before 21st or so..(5-6 days driving).

here is my route..

looks beautiful!

I'm still a little bit sick with a worst cold, it has been snowing around in northerneast, snowstorms etc., I hope we all each will make it in one piece! well, I've asked furrykidsmother to keep you all updated (or Karen if I couldn't reach her) for me - we never know if my sidekick (pager) works all way through nine states - I'll only be able to send/recieve emails in times.. she'll recieve my progresses & update you of where I am and all. hopefully some pictures too -

ahh obviously too exciting to sleep - I better go and recharge myself before hitting off the road! wish me good luck!!

hugs,
    from us!
    Last edited by Gina's Ark Inc.; 12-17-2005 at 12:50 PM.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Good luck, drive carefully! Keep in touch when you can!

Oh my cross country all by yourself. .you are so brave..Im gald we can go along with you..lol..that is the only traveling I do. .and I will pray for a safe trip for you and an angel to watch over you..do get well soon sorry your still not well will put in a prayer for you there to..take care and have a good wonderful trip..

Wow! That's a BIG change. I hope things work out for you beautifully!

~~~ safe trip vibes ~~~

Which of your animals are you bringing with you? That will be very like an ark in motion!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

I 'm so glad you finally made the announcement I've almost spilled it a couple times. I know I'm not the only one thinking or saying Thank goodness your leaving the bad luck and times behind. I am sorry we were unable to meet on your way past here but you know my love and prayers go with you. You e-mail me or call me any time.
    Good luck with your schooling and new life. Mommy Corinna
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Wow! That's a long drive! I envy you, though because you're going somewhere with snow. I wish you good luck and hope you get well. I wish T Mobile's service were better. Maybe they'll extend it soon. I'm still loving my Sidekick. Hope you have a safe trip.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Good Luck and drive safely! I'll be waiting to hear from you so I can post updates! Hope this is a wonderful new start for you!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Wow Gina, what a surprise! I hope you have a safe trip. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and will be at least a bit worried until I hear you have arrived. You will probably be having a white Christmas this year!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Gina, that is wonderful!!! I know how excited I was when I packed my kits, car and drove off into the sunset heading back to my home state of Connecticut.

Hey, my daughter and I always do a NYC weekend in the spring. Perhaps you can meet up with us????

Have a wonderful, SAFE trip! Please keep in touch so we don't worry!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Gina, you have had such a hard time and I'm so excited to hear you're leaving the hard times behind and moving on. I wish you great fortune and I pray that your new life is nothing but the best. You deserve something good for a change sweetie. Please have a safe trip and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I can't wait to hear that you've made it to the East and all is well! {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good luck, and drive safely! Where are you going to school? I went to Rensselaer, in Troy. The winters and HILLS!!!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

leeeaving now!

but updating you first..

thanks guys! yes, I will drive carefully - hopefully the others will! just had my car fixed. . .grr. yay, I can't believe I'm really leaving... been so wanting to do this for two years. and this will be my first white christmas as well.

I drove around a little & slowly to let cats settle down.. amazingly most of cats are purring and making happy feets! this is the first time all of (13) cats riding together, I'm impressed. crayola is comfortable, liking cats piling up on him! he already dozed off. my rat, buttons and goldfish, speckles & betta, spirit too! my car is so small now. . . well worth it, 5-7 days of crowdy car to have them all with me forever!

smokey - heh. school, I got accepted at RIT & NYU - can't wait to start whichever there too.

thank you furrykidsmother! I'll update myself if I'm able to, if not, I need you so people won't worry. allright, I better start driving - miss you all.

bye everyone for now & take care! ((hugs))
    Last edited by Gina's Ark Inc.; 01-14-2006 at 09:30 PM.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

We have plenty of white stuff out here, you should be quite happy. Probably have even more in NY then we do in NH!

Glad to hear that all is well with your Ark and that they are settling in nicely. WOW! I would be afraid to attempt it with my 4, but am glad yours are adjusting. I bet Crayola makes a terrific pillow!

Sure, I'll be sure to keep everyone updated if you can't, just stay in touch and let me know your progress.

Good luck and best wishes as you head towards your future! I, along with everyone here will be keeping good thoughts of you!

Take care of yourself and your Ark! (((Hugs))) to you too!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

GOOD LUCK GINA !!!! That is a mighty long drive. Will you sleep in hotels, or in car; cats are not always welcome
    Hope to see you back on-line real soon!!!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Good luck with your travels & move.

Are you moving to a city in upstate NY or in NY NY? I live just outside of Rochester NY. I'd love to have another PT'er next to me.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.