View Poll Results: Cats or Dogs???

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cats

43 29.45%
  • Dogs

103 70.55%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here is a the hardest poll ever!(to me at least)

1. Your right.. this is a hard poll..
    i have 3 cats and a dog and love them all.
    i never post on the cat side of things because no one knows me over there. LOL

but i picked dogs...

I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT DOGS! I love cats to death but dogs are special. I have a special bond with all dogs. If I see a dog I LOVE it already even if I don't know the owner at all! Viva La DOGS!

I have always been a cat person but since getting casey and bubba and now gigi passing on I voted dogs, just because I don't have a cat now. I miss gigi terribly though....

Cats are much easier I must say, you could go on vacation and have someone check on your kitty every other day and they would be fine, dogs...well...no vacation without the dogs now!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Dogs! I love cats, but dogs have ALWAYS had a special place in my heart ever since I can remember AND before then...(aka, I was a born dog lover, lol!)

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I guess I'm going to just have to not vote. There's no way I could choose. The only reason I have only Finn is because my ex and I got a kitten, then Finn. And, when I moved out, it was a no brainer that Finn would go with me and Lock would stay with Chris. Not because I didn't want Lock at all, just with the housing and everything, and, I was Finn's main caretaker. Chris worked way too much to keep a dog on his own...and, I'd have gotten a cat if I'd been able to afford two pets...and, now I live at home and my parents won't get another cat for awhile, if ever, after losing our cat, Dusty. But, yeah, I can't and won't choose. That poll is too hard for me to vote on.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Definitely dogs.

DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS need i say more? lol
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Cats never seem to like me? I don't know why because I love kitties...It must be the dog sents all over me!

Dogs will always take my heart before a cat. That is the way I am. Although, I would never turn my head from a cat that needs help. I won't ever turn away from any animal that needs help! I am guilty of buying a sick fish and actaully saving it from a bad petstore...

Steph and the gang

I'm a confirmed horse nut from my teenage years (I had to board mine in the early years when I could finally support my horse habit). I'm a long time cat owner (I had pet rodents and many fish as well) but after I finished school, married and bought a home with small acreage -- I was finally able to have dogs and just about any critters I wanted.

For me dogs win hands down!

In one package, you have portability, a cuddler, loyalty/love, a guardian, a companion and interested partner, one who watches while you sleep, who can help carry things for you (help me keep my balance, I'm disabled), work (oversee livestock) and play to make me laugh, alert me to danger (on coming car, I'm deaf)... and they accept all the same benefits in return. For me, there is just no comparison to the versatility and the partnership one can share with a dog!
    Semavi Lady Visit the blog!

Thus was a hard poll for me, but I chose cats. when I'm older I would rather have more cats then dogs, that is really what I based my choice on. It's not that I don't love my dog that I have right now as much as my cats, I just would prefer to have more cats then dogs.

This is very hard ...
    I don't think I will vote because I love my cats and dogs dearly.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Woof
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Well, I voted dogs. Dogs are my kind of animals. Cats are... just... not.

ohh I'm crying here! why did you had to me even to think to choice?!

...no vote.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Dogs own my heart, hands down. I love cats, but I have ALWAYS been a dog-lover!

facebook