Thread: adopting a friend

adopting a friend

my mom is going to adopt a beautiful girl named Clara. I can't wait till Fanny has a SISTER instead of a BROTHER since i grew up with 7 brothers and NO sisters when i was young. So Fanny will be happy and so wil the rest of the gang. Want to see Clara? Here:

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?act...=0&tmpl=&stat=
    Love my dog, I'll love you,
    Corner my dog, I'll corner YOU!

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

A dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. - Mark Twain

An animal's eye have the power to speak a great language. - Martin Buber

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Bern Williams

Dogs are miracles with paws. ~Attributed to Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. ~Phil Pastoret

If dogs could talk, it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one. ~Andy Rooney

WOW! What a very pretty girl! It is wonderful that your mom is willing to comitt her life to Clara. What a pretty name. Can you post pics when you see her? I would LOVE to see them

She's lovely - well done Mum!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

yeah we'll try to post some pics. i tried to post some of Alex once but that didn't work. We'll DEFINATLY try again though.

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

A dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. - Mark Twain

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Bern Williams

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. ~Phil Pastoret

If dogs could talk, it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one. ~Andy Rooney

What a beautiful dog! When are you getting her?

um... moms going in about a week to get her. she's getting her the day before Christmas Eve. Clara will get a Christmas party! We ( all my family) have put together a stocking for Clara and my mom. Everyone is SO exited and my Love Hogs can't figure out for the life of them why.

Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mom decided to go early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we got her comin tonight!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah good luck!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

WooHoo congrats! Can't wait for pics

She's adorable! Congrats!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..