Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tookie??

Tookie??

I was just wondering where u all stand on the death of Tookie, who thinks he should of been able to live out life in prison? And who agrees that putting him to death was the way to go??

Not trying to start a big controversy just wondering.

Myself i was glad that they gave him the death penalty, after hearing what he did and how he laughed at the 26 yr old boys gurgling noises he made while dying after he shot him at close range in the back with a shotgun.

Does anyone know who i am talking about?
    Why isnt anyone responding?

I know who you're talking. I'm glad they killed him. What makes me sick is how criminals don't find God until AFTER they're behind bars??? Then they think the whole WORLD needs to forgive them. BALONEY!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I prefer to refer to him as Stanley Williams, Tookie makes him sound like a disney charachter or something.

I agree with moosmom, its easy to find god when you are locked up, and he never apologized or acknowledged his crime, I am glad the families got justice.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by senorita02
    Does anyone know who i am talking about?
    Why isnt anyone responding?

I don't know to much about him other than what I've seen in the media. I
    think it was a bigger deal for those living in California (the state where he
    was executed). I don't think that redemption at this late date is enough
    to pay for the murders he committed.I think a death sentence should mean
    death.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom

I agree with moosmom, its easy to find god when you are locked up, and he never apologized or acknowledged his crime, I am glad the families got justice.
    One,

Actors and musicians should be seen and not "heard".

Jaime Foxx, Calvin Broadus and Mike Farrell are really funny, grandstanding for the media.

Wait until you see the autographed Tookie Bookie on Ebay.

Here's a moral question.

The Tookster shotgunned 4 people and let them to die, they woke up that day never thinking that it would be the shortest day of their lives.....

Everyone forgets that the shot his first victim twice as he lay face down in the back of a store, and laughed about it afterwards.

If he killed those people like animals why should we afford him a chance to die in a controlled manner like lethal injection.

(The state has a 43 page outline in a LI death....one of the things that made me laugh was while prepping for the intravenous line they had to clean his arm with alcohol and had to make sure that all the equipment was sterile...)

That stupid BIATCH, the co author of his "kiddie books" had the nerve to scream that "the state of California killed and innocent man"..while walking out of the chamber.

Yeah, we killed her cash cow.....the money that this AH made from those books went to a fund to keep kids from joining gangs....and I bet you dollars to donuts that SHE is the one that administrates it.

----------------------------

How can she still make money on him?

Baking...

Tookie's Cookies....They are to die for!

She hooked up with a thug and made money off of him so naturally she's gonna get an attitude.....He didn't write a word, he told stories, and she cleaned them up and made bank on them...
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

LOL to some of the responses, good i am glad to see we are all agreeing on this, it infuriates me when people act like he didnt deserve to die, and i heard on the radio today tid bits of people saying what a great man he was! LOL

one lady said "he is the sweetest man to ever live" or something like that.

And they also told how at his trial when he was found guilty, he stood up and shouted to the jury "i'll kill all you MotherF'ers"

Quote Originally Posted by senorita02
    one lady said "he is the sweetest man to ever live" or something like that.
    Oh yeah I'm sure he was!! Anyone could "act" that way while trapped behind bars.

I think it is pathetic how people are worshiping him as some saint because of a few children's books... that will never make the impact that will come close to the impact the crips are still making today.

And Snoop Dog... it was just disgusting to see he was there... supporting him I guess.... In his recent song "I keep a blue flag hangin out my backside - but only on the left side - yeah thats the crip side". And your a former gang member right Snoop?!?

The only "impact" Tookie has that will live on is the the violent gang he helped found............

With all the energy the celebrities are putting into supporting him.... they should put that energy into fighting against gang violence and innocent victems families.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

So Snoop was a Crip member? (i just read that on msn) What does that song mean? sorry i just dont understand? LOL
    And yes the thing that had me so angry was once again these hollwood stars came out to support him , im so sick of them trying to get involved in everything, they ought to stick to their acting singing etc.

I haven't really kept up with it much, so I don't know a whole lot about it. I think hollywood should keep their mouths shut though, they think that people actually care about their opinions

who cares about this dumb thug...i am sick of hearing his stupid name and seeing his face...he killed 4 innocent people, let him get whatever is coming to him

[QUOTE=senorita02]So Snoop was a Crip member? (i just read that on msn) What does that song mean? sorry i just dont understand? LOL
    QUOTE]

He says he is a former member - but his lyrics suggest otherwise.

the lyrics that I posted just means he keeps his blue bandana (the crips color) hanging in his back pocket of his pants so people will know who he is with....
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Mr. Williams was to blame for a lot more than 4 deaths. The sickening thing is that many of his supporters and him were not trying to get clemency, but a complete pardon without prejudice. He and many of his supporters still expected for him to be set free, not just allowed life in prison. Given the choice between life as a free man and death, I am glad the Governator finally made a right choice!
    Happy is he who causes scandal--- Salvador Dali.

I heard someone on tv saying that it's a race issue, and he was being executed for being black. HELLO? I may not have followed the whole thing much, but I at least understood what it was about!

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR
    I heard someone on tv saying that it's a race issue, and he was being executed for being black. HELLO? I may not have followed the whole thing much, but I at least understood what it was about!
    You see, in Cali, getting a 'celebrity' to play the race card for you will usually get you out of a whole lot of trouble. Our higher-ups would rather make monstrous, humiliating blunders than risk looking un-pc for a moment.
    Happy is he who causes scandal--- Salvador Dali.