Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe

The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe

Has anyone seen it?

I saw it the day after it came out in our local theaters (yesterday)! For those who have not seen it, you should! It's a great movie! Some people said that it is kind of like Harry Potter. But this is a lot better (I don't like Harry)! Other people say its the Christian version of it. Which is really neat.

So what are your thoughts about it?

Edit- Here is the trailer

http://movies.aol.com/franchise/excl...er_extra_large
    Last edited by joanofark; 12-12-2005 at 02:54 PM.

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Oh, oh, I'm going to see it with my youth group and pastor tonight!! I can't wait to see it, so I'll let you know how I like it Sarah!! I bet it's good!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

I should go and see every movie made in NZ by a NZ producer to show my loyalty but I was not a Lord of the Rings fan, and never saw any of them, however I think Narnia looks good and I do hope to see it, believe it or not it is not even released here yet, shameful, eh?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I saw it on Friday, I really liked it. Alexa wasn't as impressed, she said she got bored during the middle of it. Both of us were big fans of the books when we were kids.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

We're going to see it tomorrow!

Mark & I are gonna try and see it next Saturday afternoon!

I can't wait to see it

I'm sure everyone will ike it!

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Oh, I saw it last night, and it was SOOO good!!!! I love the animation, and how they made the movie brief to the point you never got bored! It kept to the book too for the most part, and I was impressed. But yes, I'd give it two thumbs up!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

I vaguely remember liking the book when I was little. I do want to see the movie. It is supposed to have Christian undertones, something about the lion (I think) represents Jesus and it is a battle of good vs. evil. I know a lot of people in my church are going to see it next weekend. I hope to go see it soon too.

I want to see that soooo bad! But 'm not going to see it yet, I'm going to wait and buy the dvd when it comes out.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I can't wait to see it.My cuz saw it and said it was good.I collect unicorns so I can wait to see the unicorns in the movie.I don't like movie theathers but I will buy it on DVD when it comes out.

Took my mom to see it and we enjoyed the movie. Wish more people were turned into stone though. *laughs*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

i watched it this weekend, i really liked it, i wish i had a wardrobe like that

we had a funny scene in the theatre, we took my kid since we had no babysitter, so, when edmond(i dont know if they used the same name for english version) asked the witch for more candies and she said yelling NO! my kid yelled back ME NEITHER!! and all the theatre laughed! so funny!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I want to see it. I'm hoping Rob will take me to see it, as he said no, we'll rent it.. But I find whinning helps change his mind at times