Thread: Hershey

Hershey

Hi there Hershey! What a beautiful little doggy is DOTD! I loved reading your story today, and i would like a chocolate kiss.... oh well, i doubt Zsa-Zsa would give me one, she's a very classy cat! Have a great day filled with treats and make sure that your hoomin gives you hugs from me! Bye

Zimbabwe 07/13

Hershey, my what a little cutie you are! And helping your hooman to do the housework, what an angel! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Hershey!!

Can we have some yummy chocolate kisses, please Mr. Hershey? Cuteness overload for sure little guy. And you do dishes too?? Can you come to Florida and visit? Your picture has put giant smiles on our faces this morning. What a loveable little man. We can tell you're your hooman's faithful and best little companion cute guy. She really loves you and so do we!! What's not to love you sweet little chocolate kiss? Congrats on your big honor today sweetie. We hope you get to celebrate all day as our adorable little DOTD!! Please have your Mom give you some sweet kisses from us little cutie patootie and continued happiness to all of you always

Love, Daisy and Delilah

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congrats, Hershey!! What a little cutie you are. Have a wonderful day, sweetheart.

Hershey

You are very cute. I don't think anyone could resist that beautiful little face of yours. I know I couldn't. Congratulations on DOTD. have a wonderful DOTD and a wonderful Life.
    LHCamry

Awww, what a darling and most handsome little man you are Hershey! That adorable face was made for kisses, the chocolate kind. You sound like a most wonderful little friend. Congrats to HANDSOME HERSHEY!!

Congratulations Hershey!

Oh how I'd love to have a cute little Hershey kiss
    I bet there's no one that can resist your sweet charm!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hershey

Hi Sweetie! Congrats on being our special DOTD. You are absolutely adorable! I know your Mom is proud of you...and you do dishes, too! We love kisses here in southeast Georgia...Star would love to play with you. I hope your day is filled with lots of attention and adventures. May God bless you with good health and continued love from your adoring family. It's been a pleasure to meet such a cute little guy!
    Kisses and purrs to you...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Yummy, yummy Hershey, I could just eat you up! I see you've mastered the role of "pre rinser," just like my girls How thoughtful of you to lend a helping paw in the kitchen! What a sweetheart you are! And yes, today you deserve all the Hershey kisses your sweet self can handle! Congratulations to you adorable, delicious Hershey, our most deserving Doxie DOG OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your day in the spotlight with your proud hoomommy, hoodaddy and furry siblings, sweetheart! Hope you're spoiled rotten and get a second lick at the dishwasher tonight

Hershey
    AW! How sweet! Not only are you adorable but you help with the dishes!
    I'd love to have a helper like you!
    I hope your hooparents gave you the day off from chores so you could enjoy being our special Dog of the Day!
    Congratulations, sweetie!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Hershey,

What a handsome & sweet little hershey kiss you are baby. Just
    cute as a button. I can see how helpful you are around the house there
    baby boy. Congratulations on being chosen for special honors today
    as our precious DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Hershey, what a double dutch dose of chocolatey preciousness you are! I can't even begin to describe the BIG grin on my face right now . What a wonderful kitchen helper you are! I have a little girl who likes to help with dishes too, especially as they get loaded into the dishwasher . Whenever I see a doxie, I always think of my mom who has a special soft spot in her heart for you winsome little souls. Hershey, I hope today you have an EXTRA fun and special day today celebrating your much deserved spotlight! Have your hoomommy Sandi and your hoodaddy give you lots of kisses and hugs, including some from me! Congratulations, Hershey, on being our super adorable and delightful Dog of the Day!!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Yum!Yum! I can eat a whole bag of Hershey kisses! Mind if I take a nibble on your adorable little face? In fact, you're so cute, I just may gobble you up!

I've been Boooo'd!

Hershey you are beautiful!
    A perfect little face, you can eat a lot of scraps from my dishwasher *turns her head so Hershey can have a lick*