Thread: Phantom

Phantom

Hi Phantom. No wonder you look smug - you DEFINITELY have those humans of yours doing your bidding. Good on you! Keep it up! After all what else are we humans for - but to amuse our cats!

Hi, fluffy Phantom! What an adorable little face, even if you are mad at your meowmie for taking a picture of you when you weren't ready! Have a great day !

Zimbabwe 07/13

Seems like this happy fellow had some bad times to start off. If not for the Society and his new family, he'd probably have had even worse. It's not so easy for an adult with a stiff leg to be appreciated and adopted. Congratulations to him and his humans for fitting together so well.

Phantom, you're adorable! It's the same way at my house, if the cat is sitting somewhere, us humans have to find another seat! Congratulations on being COTD! Have a special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

dearest Phantom darling

First I must say that this is the most picturesque writing I have enjoyed in a while. You have truely discribed your kitten friend to a tee.
    Phantom dearest, placatingly, you are a beautiful and masculine image of a wonderful kitten. Keep up with your bestest kitten antics. You my dear are adorable and unique-stay that way always.

yours forever
    Sammy two shoes and his mommy

Phantom,what a Big Handsome Cat you are.You are the twin of Porchy Cat Scratchy.
    What a shame that he has no Guardians,the kind that you have who would love him,and give him a Furr Ever Home.
    You are so lucky to have the sort of Guardians who love you so very much.
    A Big Booming MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOW Goes To Phantastic Phanthom COTD!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow, what a wonderful write-up for one wonderful man! You are clearly adored beautiful Phantom, and we can all see why, what a cheeky monkey you are!! You rock P! Congrats to DARLING PHANTOM!!

Phantom

What a handsome fellow you are indeed!
    Yep, I can totally realate to not moving the cat. In fact, one of mine is enjoying my recliner even now, as I sit on an uncomfortable office chair!
    It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture today!
    I'm so glad you have a wonderful forever home and loving family now!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phantom

Congrats to our special COTD....and may I add that you are quite a character! Seems to me that you have your family right where you want them to be...at your beck and call! Your story is fascinating and you are definitely the "cat's meow." My Star, thinks she can handle a feisty boy like you. You are a handsome boy with a beautiful coat. I would try to rub your tummy...hehehehe! May God bless you with lots of love and continued adventures. Hope you get some treats today and can enjoy your garden.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

What a beautifully written, warm and loving tribute to one very special guy! A kitty as wonderous and wonderful as you deserves nothing less, Phantom! By the end of your entertaining bio., I felt as though we too were old friends! For sure you and your proud parents were destined to be as one, best friends and devoted companions, forever and always! What a heartwarming tale of rescue, what a happy ending! Sometimes life does surprise us with an unexpected blessing such as you! Thanks to your dear parents for sharing you with us all, giving us the chance to get to know you, dear Phantom! Me and mine send along heartfelt ongratulations to you and your family on your well earned Cat of the Day kudos, sweetheart! I wish for you and your family many more years of faithful companionship and unconditional love!

Congratulations Phantom!! You are such a beautiful boy and you look so very loving. So glad you won your families heart!

Congratulations Phantom and Finnigan says "meow" from across the border.

Blog Entries

Phantom

What a handsome pussycat you are! I'd never ask you to vacate a place on the sofa, a chair, the bed or on my lap. Once a pussycat is installed, unless it is an absolute emergency, one should never disturb the kitty!

You are delightful. We're pleased you are the Cat of the Day -- a most deserving honour for you.

Live long, healthy, happy -- always loved, cherished and adored by your purrsons. That is, in our humble opinion, the birthright of every pet.

There is no pleasure greater than having a pet to love and cherish. You are fabulous and your humans are very blessed to have you to love and spoil.

Kisses to you, handsome Phantom.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

It was truly delightful to read your enthralling biography, handsome Phantom! What a blessing you are to your guardians, and they to you. May you all enjoy many more superlative years together as a family, and I hope to see and read more about you and yours, dear Phantom . . . our phantastic and most sublime COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

What a handsome boy you are Phantom with your clean white tummy and pretty tabby markings. You may have had a rough beginning but you have a wonderful home now with a family who will love you forever. I hope you had a great day as our chosen COTD, dear Phantom!