Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: England

England

England, i completely agree with your owner, those eyes are stunning! I hope that you have a very special day filled with hugs and treats!

By the way, nice name!

Zimbabwe 07/13

England, what a handsome kitty you are! It seems you had a rough start to life but have a good life now. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You are the most decorative bathroom accessory, England! So glad to hear you found your happy home. Congrats on being chosen COTD!

England Merlot

Wow! What a handsome boy you are...and congrats on COTD!
    Beautiful eyes, gorgeous coat...yes, indeed you are special. Who needs a tail when you look like you do? What a darling picture of you in the lavatory! How nice that you have another tabby to play with and that you were rescued by a human who takes such good care of you...not to mention adores you! May God bless you with lots of love and adventures!
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    England, you are a stunning boy. Congratulations on being COTD. England Merlot -- I love it!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

England

Oh poor England. I was really sad after I read your story. But it did have a happy ending and I am sure you give your mummy lots of love.

Sir England Merlot!!!

Well, As I write Ralph Syracuse is doing catwheels because he is SO HAPPY that yet ANOTHER ORANGEMAN has been chosen as COTD!!! You are just too handsome with those EYES!!! Ralph and I are so very haapy that you have found a wonderful forever home where there is lots of love for you(and Buster,too)! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

England

What a handsome fellow you are for sure!
    I'm sorry about your bad start in life but you sure look like you are one happy boy now!
    I'd love a sink full of you! ♥♥♥
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a shame England that you lost your tail.
    But the Good Lord made up for that by finding you the Best Furr Ever Home and Guardians that he could find.
    And you can tell everyone that you are a Manx,a Fancy Cat1
    The Found Cats,Porchies and Angels send a MIGHTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Elegant England COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Proud Mama!

England, it took 6 months but I'm so proud you were recognized! Take a day off, nap a little longer and enjoy an extra treat on mom

Congratulations to our COTD, England Merlot! what a distinguished name for such a handsome young man!

Enjoy your day and lots of scritches & headbumpies to you!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

England, is that your Mom talking??? Well, as they say, the best things in life are well worth the wait...or something like that! And since it has been a long, grueling 6 months wait for you to be recognized, well, I say all the more reason to celebrate! Make sure your Mom comes through on that promise of treats and naps We were just chatting on Pet Talk the other day about "sink kitties" England, and well, here you are! Wouldn't it be neat if every time we turned on our faucets, a beautiful bundle of furry love like you poured out! You surely had a rough start at life sweetheart, but baby, just look at you now, so handsome,so content, so loved! I'm not surprised to read that you stole your human's heart with one glance from those gorgeous, green eyes Congratulations to you handsome England Merlot, our oh so patient, long waiting, MOST deserving Sunday Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you precious England from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!

Congratulations England!! What beautiful eyes you have! So glad you found a loving home, you are too beautiful of a boy!

England Merlot, what a handsome red boy you are!! And so similar to my RB Meeshe. I am sorry that you are tail-less, but kitties seem to do just fine without their tails. The important thing is that you have love from your guardian, and with that attained, all the other stuff can fall where it may, huh, England?! Congratulations on being our special COTD, and I'm wishing you long, luxurious naps in the sink, darling!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

From the look of complete contenment on his handsome face, tails must not rank high on his list of things to care about. Congratulations to a kitty that needed a break, and got it.