Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rainbow Bridge Pets

I have been so touched by everyones Rainbow Bridge pets and their stories. I've had pets ALL my life so I have many but the ones that stand out are my Shadow dog, My Fleetwood Guinea Piggie, and a roomates cat named Portnoy who just recently went to Rainbow Bridge.....

1st- Shadow Monroe Ficus (B.1985- RB.1992) He was the bestest friend anyone could have wished for. He was a Retriever/Shepard mix who "Picked" ME to be his Mommie... He peed on my foot...Ah, true love. I miss him still and tell Louie about him constantly.

Fleetwood- (B.1989-RB.1999) Princess Flee was the most BEEYOOTIFUL Piggie. I brought her home and she fit in the palm of my hand....The people at the pet store said she could be Litterbox trained so Flee ran around the house freely for several weeks before we found Fleetwood had her own Ideas about "Box Training". So, her free roaming had to be supervised more closely and she would 'WHEEK' when it was time to go back to her little house....She was VERY bossy and since I could not have cats/dogs at the Apt. we had Flee... She was SO much fun. She loved to play hide-n-seek. I miss her little Bossy "WHEEK!!!!" every morning.

Portnoy and his humans lived with us for awhile I don't remember what kind of cat he was but he was sweet. His humans travelled a lot and Portnoy would ride in the van behind their heads sitting on the headrest. Portnoy has seen more of The States than most people I know. He was a great traveler. His owners spend a lot of time out "On the Road" with Pat Metheny right now so sorry O don't have anymore on Portnoy. He was well loved and we miss him.