Thread: Amy

Amy

Amy, you are a little cutie! It sounds like you are indeed a very smart dog. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Amy

Good morning and congrats on being our special DOTD. You are so cute and smart. You have traveled quite a bit, but you will always be a Georgia Peach! I am sorry to hear that your buddy, Sadie is at the Rainbow Bridge. I know you miss her. I hope today brings you lots of love and a few extra treats. May God bless you with fun and adventure with a family who adores you.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Hi Amy!!

Hi Sweetie!! You look like such a sweet little girl, Amy. We love your name. Not only are you adorable but pretty doggone smart too! You know alot of words don't you cutie pie? We can imagine what a sad day it was when your best buddy went to the bridge. She was probably your first real friend and life without her isn't easy for sure. We can bet your Sadie is smiling down to you this morning and thrilled that you're our beautiful little DOTD today!! Congratulations to you today sweetheart. We hope the family has a big celebration for you to honor your day in the spotlight. Continued happiness to all of you always and please Mom; give Amy some hugs and kisses from us

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Rainy Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

How adorable are you, Miss Amy. What a precious little face. I'm from Georgia too, so I have to love another Georgia girl. Glad you have such a wonderful family who loves you a lot. You sure are smart to know so many words. Wish I could give you a big hug, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Amy

You are a very cute little girl. It sounds like you are very special. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

One look at that face, and you can tell Amy is really quite intelligent! You are a very special girl, Amy, and I am so happy you have found such a loving home!

Best wishes for a long, healthy and happy life!

Amy

It is fun to see such a pretty girl greeting me this morning as DOTD! You are such a beautiful lil' sweetie and certainly a southern belle! And how cool is that....you comunicate soooo well with your humans. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, Sadie, but I'm certain you still feel her presence every day and she feels yours. Sounds like you two had a very special relationship! Enjoy your day today with lots of hugs and treats! Congratulations, Miss Amy!

Amy, congrats on DOTD. You do sound very smart and a cutie too.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Congratulations Amy!

Oh little sweet one, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your friend Sadie. It must have left a big hole in your heart. But of course life goes on and it sounds like your making the most out of it
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful day today, and every day!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Amy! You are so beautiful, so precious...your sweet, sweet face radiates such gentility; it brings happy tears to my eyes! I'm sorry to read that you and your family lost your beloved Sadie. But I have a feeling she lives on...through YOU! You truly are special! What a most cherished and beloved part of the family you are, and I hope they will know your unconditional love, friendship and devotion for many, many more years to come! Meeting you has been the highlight of my day, sweet baby girl! Aren't doggies the best? Congratulations to you and your wonderful family on your well earned day of honor, Amy! I hope your special day in the spotlight included several of those favorite words of yours...car rides, walks, Mommy and Daddy, fries, carrots ducks! Hugs and kisses to you dear, beautiful Amy, our very special and MOST deserving DOG OF THE DAY!

Look at that precious and most serious face! What a gorgeous girl you are, Miss Amy! You are a one-of-a-kind pup, cutie. Congrats to ADORRRRABLE AMY!!

Oh My! What BIG eyes you have, my dear! You are unbelievably adorable, Amy! Happy Dog of the Day!

I've been Boooo'd!