Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Logan's Murphy

Logan, Scott, Helen and family,

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Murphy. You have my deepest and most sincere condolences. I truly wish I had some better words to offer right now. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Dear Murphy,

You will be sadly missed, sweetheart. Please watch over your family while they are going through this difficult time. I know you are free from pain now and playing at the bridge.

Rest In Peace, Murphy.

Hugs....Robin

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Jessica, you're a sweetheart for posting this. What a sad sad day.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

You will all be in my thoughts {{Hugs}}. Godspeed Murphy .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Thank you all, once again. I know it will get better and easier, but right now, I feel like my heart is breaking into pieces, and my husband and Helen are the same way. I'm not sure that his children even know yet that she is gone, although they knew it was going to happen, just not when.

Jessica, I appreciate your starting this thread. I simply could not do it yesterday, nor do I think I could have today, either. It's too "easy" now, not worrying every second about if she's ok, if she needs help getting up, if some dog (sweet Goldens) has stolen her bed, if she needs me......I keep looking for her, and poor Lilly is so accustomed to me saying "get off of Murphy's bed" and now I'm not saying that. I just thought that she would be one of those "miracle" dogs that lived longer than expected, and perhaps she did, but I was already planning for a huge birthday celebration for her on Feb. 14, when she would have turned 16 years old. I am so selfish. So many of you have lost your loved ones far too early, before they got to their "senior" years. How lucky we were to have her for so long. I would have liked to have had her for a while longer.

Logan

Logan, I'm very sorry for your loss. It's obvious from your posts that Murphy was a special girl and very deeply loved. Never easy losing family. I still think of Maddie everyday and it's been 2 years, but know that Murphy will always be with you in spirit. She was a gift from God and eventually God wants such special gifts back in his life.

Murphy, look out for your family from up there and say a hello to MaddieRoo for me.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Logan, I am so sorry for your most difficult loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.
    RIP always, sweet Murphy. Your love lives on in your family.

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

Logan I am so sorry for your loss. I know that she had the best life ever and lived a very long life too- but we are never ready to let them go.
    Murphy is painfree and happy now- and will live in your heart forever.

I've been thinking of you all day Logan, holding you close in my heart and in my prayers. Much love to you and the dear goldens.

Jess
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I am so sorry Logan. I can't even imagine how hard it is for you now. *hugs* Murphy was a wonderful girl, and she will be sorely missed.

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

RIP dear Murphy. You will be sadly missed but we all know you are playing and resting at the RB with all of the other beloved PT furkids and one day we will see you again.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Logan, I'm sooo sorry to hear about Murphy

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Unhappy

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time. ((((hugs))))
    R.I.P. Sweet Murphy.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

MurpghyLogan, you're not selfish. We'd all do anything posible to keep our dogs alive until the day we pass. I would have cut off my arm if that would have extended Cody's life. Murphy was a perfect Valentine's Day dog. I think it's wonderful you're going to celebrate her life with a party. She deserves it. She'll be there in spirit. And she was a miracle dog. I'll never ever forget her.

I've been Boooo'd!

Rest In Peace dear Murphy. I'm sure Murphy knew she had the best
    of homes & was greatly loved all her life.Evertime I see her sweet face,
    I tear up a bit as I remember how keenly the loss of a dear friend can
    feel.Murphy is at peace now & I pray god grants you all a calm heart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh, I am SO very sorry Logan!! My deepest sympathies as you mourn the loss of Murphy, I know how hard it is to lose a loved one!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins