Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snuggle Bunny

Snuggle Bunny

Madame Flutter By has been especially snuggly since her operation. I am not going to complain!

Hey ma, whatcha doin' over there?

Have time to snuggle with your favorite girl?

Ahhh.... snuggle-rific!

Life doesn't get any better than this!!!

One last one showing her surgery spot. Look at how nice it looks already!

I just can't get over how wonderfully she's been doing! I took the pain patch off yesterday and expected her to slow down a bit... nope. She's been running full-force and doing everything she did before and MORE. I know without a doubt this surgery was the best thing for her. I worried soooo much about it and now I see how much she's benefitting from it, and the amputation is not even a week old yet! Whats she going to be like once its completely healed? There will be no stopping my amazing little snuggle bunny!

What a precious little snuggle bunny!!

Awww....I'm so glad she's doing so well.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Oh Kim, she's so precious!

I am so glad you're keeping her!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Keeping her? Who said I was keeping her.... oh, wait, SHE said she's staying! I had no choice in the matter. SHE decided that she rather likes it here, and she refuses to part with Harry. How can I argue?

She will get NO arguemnt from me. I think she is where she belongs! THERE!

She has the cutiest face, I love her face but I think I have said that already. I too, am amazed that now without the pain patch that she is showing no pain... such a great little girl! I bet she is just so glad to be home and have a Mommie that loves her (and a big brother), everything else is small to her. I couldn't tell her surgery sight from the rest of her, is "love" really that blind that I don't see it or has it healed THAT good?

When does she go back for a recheck or does she? If guess if all is going well, she don't need to go back unless there is a problem. Is she getting around good now, the weebles and wobbles gone? (You are so darn lucky to have her!!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Laura, attached is a blow up of the incision (so nobody has to look at it unless they want to) Its fading and closing up so well. Of course, the one director of the rescue swears the vet who did the surgery is an artist when it comes to thing like this. I have to agree with her! What I like about Flutter's surgery (opposed to her sister's) is that the vet tucked all the muscle up there so that she A) had the same weight she had before the surgery as a counter balance and B) it is so much more aesthetically pleasing to see something there instead of an almost concave shape where the leg was.

There will not need to be a recheck unless I feel she needs it. At this point, I don't think she will need the recheck.

As for the wobbles... not at all. In fact, she is more sure-footed now than ever. And if my eyes decieve me, I swear she's standing taller and more confident.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I guess we know now that the leg was giving here a bit of discomfort. She is really healing fast . Such a sweetie.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Wow, what an excellent job of that surgery! I am just so thrilled that you went through with it, and the outcome was so fabulous! The pictures of your little snuggle bunny are so very heartwarming! Just makes me wanna say AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I busted out laughing at this...."she is more sure-footed now than ever. And if my eyes decieve me, I swear she's standing taller and more confident."

I think as natural as that looks, I am going to have to be reminded that she had that leg removed and that sight looks WONDERFUL! What made her "cripple" is now gone and now she can just be a normal little girl! It was worth every minute of stress "WE" went through!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Awwww, what a sweet snuggle bunny she is!!
    Just look at this supersweet happy face :
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Keep your eyes,on the mailbox,as I think that The Found Cats all got together,and sent Flutter a little something for Cat Mas,a token of thier esteem.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a difference from a week ago; you were out of your mind with worry and look at her now! It's probably the best thing to happen to her (other than YOU). No wonder she looks so peaceful, happy, and blissful.

That incision looks amazing. You truly do have a wonderful vet.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

What absolutely adorable pictures !! The one of her sleeping really looks like a bunny The pix of the incision was great -- look at how clean that looks. I'm amazed, and when it's all healed you won't even be able to tell that something was ever there. After all this, it's a good thing she said she's staying with you !!

It's funny you say this cause Mouser's been the same way. I really dread when he gets back to his normal self! Glad to hear she's doing so well.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers