Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lindsey

Lindsey

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=5273056

We went to PetSmart about a month ago and she was there. They say she is two years old, but she seems like a curious kitten! She was getting the "big eyes" and doing the butt wiggle right in her small little cubicle at a kid who was standing there looking at her. She was acting so cute and goofy. Terry noticed her right away. This is a new PetSmart that just opened up and they were having their grand opening hoopla, so I figured she'd be adopted before the weekend was over.

Well....we went back yesterday and she's still there! Again she was putting on a show for some kids. Terry noticed her again and when I told him it was the same cat, he said "Oh oh, time for us to go!" I didn't go though, and we stayed and watched her for awhile. I mentioned how she'd give CJ a run for his money and Terry agreed and laughed. I mentioned how Christmas was coming and wouldn't she be a great present for CJ....and he hestitated before saying "No, two is enough." I think he might be melting.....maybe....?

I looked her up on the rescue's site today and sent him the same link I posted above. Wouldn't it just be wonderful if he'd totally melt and surprise me with her? I really doubt it's going to happen, especially since we're leaving for two weeks in the Keys and he wouldn't do it before then.....drat, why does he have to be such a stickler on two?

This morning CJ was acting goofy and was about ready to pounce on Peanut. Terry "yelled" at him to stop.......and I just casually mentioned that if it had been Lindsey he was pouncing on.........
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

You stinker! Lindsay is adorable! Good luck with Terry .... he might just come around yet!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh Debbie, she is boeyond adorable. I will pray as hard as I can that terry's heart will melt and realize that 3 cats does not a "hoarder" make. CJ certainly deserves a fiestly little play mate to liven up his days. And Peanut truly deserves to NOT be pounced on as the only available play mate.

Hang in there girl, they (meaning men) almost all crumble sooner or later.

Fingers Crossed!!!

She is adorable! Looks like a perfect match for CJ . . .

And she might just give Miss Peanut a break from all the rough playing! She could just supervise.

(I know that no one wants to think about it, and Peanut could live for many more years . . . but it might be easier for CJ if something would happen to her.)
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=5273056

I mentioned how Christmas was coming and wouldn't she be a great present for CJ....and he hestitated before saying "No, two is enough." I think he might be melting.....maybe....?

Terry "yelled" at him to stop.......and I just casually mentioned that if it had been Lindsey he was pouncing on.........
    .... the hesitation, the waiting, the thinking .. Sounds like Terry just might come around! Keep us posted!

Aw, what a pretty girl! Please tell Terry that you have been advised by the finest of authorities (that's me) that a 'three cat household' is a beautiful thing. And, of course, please keep us updated.
    Gin

She's adorable and I think that she would be purrfect for CJ. I'm glad that I ended up adopting 2 kittens because then my 3 older cats weren't pounced on so much and they could escape and rest if they wanted to. You could always tell them that you'd like to adopt her and tell them to hold her for you until you get back from your vacation. Good luck. I sure hope that Terry will give in and that this picture makes him melt.

I find having three just wonderful (most of the time).

Debbie, she is adorable - looks like she has kiss marks on her face already!

This note is for Terry only...

Just pass it by, OK?

Terry,

Dude,

Knuckle under and get Debbie the cat.

Making her happy is probably the best, It being Christmas and all....Or you can spend that "three months pay" on a diamond that those stupid commercials always talk about....

I have yet to have any fun with a fricking diamond ring.

Diamond or a cat?

A cat will entertain you, A diamond will just depress you -How many more payments do I have on that thing?

If you buy a diamond all the girls will bug their guys to do the same thing!
    Do you want to be unpopular?

Diamonds won't make you laugh or play, you can't talk to diamonds or teach them tricks.

But diamonds won't scratch your furniture.

Diamonds suck anyway.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Quote Originally Posted by gini
    looks like she has kiss marks on her face already!
    Little orange CJ kisses.

She is even more adorable in real life because she is so animated.

Richard, your post might make some headway if he was even remotely thinking about a diamond.....
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Little orange CJ kisses.

She is even more adorable in real life because she is so animated.

Richard, your post might make some headway if he was even remotely thinking about a diamond.....

I tried.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Terry, you are getting sleepy. Close your eyes and empty your mind. You are completely relaxed. Listen to the sooothing sound of my voice. Go get Lindsey, Go get Lindsey, Go get Lindsey and finally, GO GET LINDSEY

Might as well admit defeat. You have already been chosen. And you can't ignore a kitty who has chosen to give their love to you. They will win every time!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Listen to Kuhio98. Very wise!! Go get Lindsey...

NOW!!!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Wow, she looks like a sister of CJ's And of course Peanut deserves a little more peace and quiet.

Lindsay needs you! You know I have a weakness for calicos! She looks precious and like she's smiling. What a SWEETHEART! Good luck and I sure hope she's under your tree here real soon.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers