Thread: Just bought a Bissell Spotbot! *bye bye cat vomit stains!*

Just bought a Bissell Spotbot! *bye bye cat vomit stains!*

I'm sick of vomit stains on my new carpet! It's a very light color and they stick out like a sore thumb! Soooo, I saw the new commercial for the Bissell Spotbot the other night. I read tons of reviews on the internet and from what I can tell, it's works great and is worth the money.

Then the best part . . . they're between $130 and $140 everywhere, plus shipping . . . I got on Amazon.com because sometimes they have free shipping . . . and they did! Saved $17 bucks there! THEN they had a promotion going until the end of the year, 25 bucks off when you spend $125 in their homestore! So I saved over 40 dollars! YAY!!!

Here's my new toy:

Bissell Spotbot on Amazon.com

I can't wait to get & use it! The stains have really been bothering me, especially since we just bought this house and EVERYONE has been coming over. You can only cover so many of them!
    Last edited by christa; 12-06-2005 at 05:27 PM.
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

WOOHOO!!! I bet you are excited! I know I would be!

My mom gave me her ancient Bissell Little Green Machine (I guess you could call it the predecessor to the Spot Bot) and it works great.... but I am loving the idea that the Spot Bot just does it all for you... the Little Green Machine requires some elbow work!

I have a little hand held one and it works wonders.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Merry Christmas to yourself! I am sure you will get plenty of use out of that and enjoy it for a long time!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I've seen the commercial too and was wondering how well it works. Please let us know how well it works after you've used it a few times.

ED + TILE FLOOR =

-------------------------------

Now you just have to get a Roomba and you are all set!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

WOW they're that cheap?? I would have thought they'd be more in the $200-range!! Woohoo!! Well uh don't have TOO much fun now. I can just picture you after you get it and clean up all the vomit spots... you sit around waiting for your cat to vomit again so you can play with your new "toy" hehehe

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz
    I've seen the commercial too and was wondering how well it works. Please let us know how well it works after you've used it a few times.
    Just a few? LOL

I've already got my floor mapped out . . . what spots I'm going to get first! I can't wait!

There are only a few spots (a few too many) in the living room . . . I'm really excited about using it in the hallway though! Our hallway is gross because for some reason, that's where Brodie is always at when he vomits. But I guess that's better than spreading it all around.

The only bad thing I've read about it is that it soaks the carpet and takes awhile to dry . . . but I *think* there's some way to suck the water up with the nozzle too. I was LOOKING for bad reviews, something to make me change my mind . . . couldn't find anything worth worrying about.

I'll let you all know how it works.
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

lol,

I can see you sitting in your window waiting for the UPS guy....

it"s here!!!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

I can see her following the cats around saying, "Don't ya have a hairball or something you're DYING to get rid of??? Here kitty, kitty, kitty, how about some more food."

Let us know how you like it.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

My dilemma would be that the thing would be permanently out on the carpet doing it's business.

Yesterday Mr. Jones left 5 donations all by himself.

I'm using a spray called Folex, from Home Depot, which cleans better and any other spray I've tried. And it doesn't have an odor.

My last solution is: vomit colored carpet.

Thats a great price,and The Found Cat Hotels due for a new Cleaner!
    Thank You for the Idea!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS