Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dogz or Nintendogs?

Dogz or Nintendogs?

My parents won't get me Nintendogs because I have to get Nintendo DS for it. But there is another video game called Dogz for Gameboy Advanced SP. Which one looks better? I think they are basically the same thing. Here is the links:
    http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=161074

NINTENDOGS:
    http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?s...gs&platform=30

with Dogz you can breed them, they grow up, etc.

Nintendogs has a little more advanced technology but not as many features.

I've played the PC game petz for as long as I've had a computer, around 10 years now. I still play Dogz 5 on occasion. It's fun breeding them!

EDIT: I take that back the gameboy game you MIGHT NOT be able to breed like in the PC version. Hmm. I can give you the link to a thread on a Petz site with more information if you'd like.

facebook

Dogz looks fun because they grow up and they breed. Nintendogs is somewhat boring. But more realistic.

Okay, I would love to see it.

Thanks Jessika.

I looked at the website. It says in petz they can breed so I am assuming you can breed in Dgoz to. I get what I get. Dogz looks better to me.

Yup you can breed. That's what I thought but after going to the first link you posted it didn't say anything so it threw me off LOL Unless I just missed it. But if you get the chance also look into getting the PC games, you can get dogz 5 for like $10 and catz 5 for $10 or both bundled together for $20

facebook

That's a good deal! lol!

those games both look awesome

I love Petz...I have Petz4 somewhere around here but it won't work on Windows XP. I used to be able to hex the colors and everything (anyone whos played it knows what I'm talking about). Back in the day I bred the Danez..I got a hexed one with an orange base, I suppose, because when I bred it I got an orange dog (which isn't supposed to happen). I then bred it with a black dane, and the puppy ended up being black and orange. A couple more generations and combinations later, I had black orange and white Danez, it was really fun. Somehow, through downloading breeds, I also got a merle dachshund. I really enjoyed that game.

I love the last combination with the danez. Can you download breeds for the game dogz? I highly doubt it.

Dogz for pc has more breeds/animals. You can find online websites and download at least 50 more breeds + other animals and add them to your game.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    I love the last combination with the danez. Can you download breeds for the game dogz? I highly doubt it.
    For Nintedogs, no. But for the PC game there are hundreds and hundreds of hexed breeds that fans have created that you can get for the game. Every "official" breed, and then some!! People have even gone so far as to hex "exotic" animals such as giraffes, elephants, frogs, pigs, you name it!!

facebook

i play the original Dogz, Dogz3, and Dogz4!

i know a 17yr old that plays computer games for ages 5+ is pretty bad, but i just LOVE the games!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.