Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The foster failure baby Brats!

The foster failure baby Brats!

The last time you all saw these guys they were tiny little fuzz balls. Now they are gangly, big eared, trouble makers!

Pawpie is a beautiful little girl with a bad attitude. She DOES NOT like me! I'm so offended by this! She will let her daddy handle her a little bit but she would just as soon have me vanish from the planet. She is however, a camera ham. She will pose pretty whenever she sees it and loves to have her pictures taken as long as I don't touch her.

Turtle is a turning into a sweetheart. At first I thought she was going to have that tortietude but now she comes to snuggle in my lap and enjoys people.

Jackson is a funny and crazy little guy. He is the biggest of the group and is the most playful. He adores his daddy but likes momma lovin too. He is the most skittish but is friendly after he warms up to people.

Scooter Bug is a little NUT case! He is crazy, busy, and always in trouble. He is very vocal and must announce all litter box deposits to the world.

Gazor is my sickly little boy. He has had pnuemonia and a URI for months. Nothing seems to clear up the little guys nose. He is always snotty and sneezing. I feel so sorry for him. There has been some improvement this week and I'm hoping that it almost over for him. He is spoiled rotten and spends most of his time in my lap. He is a real sweetheart.

Opie is as dopey as ever! She is very loving little girl but oh so silly at the same time. When I took her in to get her spayed she through a fit and embedded her claws in her own head and it took the vet, vet tech, and me to get her loose!!!! We hear horrible screams here and hubby and I run to see who is dying and it's Opie killing her own tail or some body part and she can't figure out how to let go! Obviously she has issues.

Mud Pie I think was a feral. He has all the personality traits of a feral kitten. He has bonded with me and some with hubby but hides from other people. I can't explain it but his nature is like most of my others. He is a real sweety and has my heart hook, line and sinker!

Now on with some new pictures!

Dopey Opie in the top of my poor poor tree.

Pawpie posing

Mud Pie pretending to be a rabbit

Pawpie expressing her opinion of Opie

Baby Turtle

Leroy grooming little Gazer to sleep

Leroy and Mud Pie sharing my leg

At least I can get you caught up on the littlest ones. I hope I did this right and the pictures show up! This new PT is nice but I've got to figure it all out. More pictures coming if I got this thing right.

Gorgeous brood!

A few more pictures

Opie being Opie

King of the Jungle

Crazy Jackson in the top of my tree

Turtle, Gazer, and Mud Pie share a sun beam

My favorite picture of Mud Pie

Thats the babies!

Eeeeeeew! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! PRICELESS! OOOoooooooo! Awwwwwwwwww! Eeeeeeew! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Look at that! OOOoooooooo! Awwwwwwwwww! Eeeeeeew! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! OOOoooooooo! Awwwwwwwwww! Eeeeeeew! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! OOOoooooooo! Awwwwwwwwww! (he, he, he ) Eeeeeeew! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! OOOoooooooo! Awwwwwwwwww! Oh My Gosh Lookie! Eeeeeeew! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! OOOoooooooo! Awwwwwwwwww! TO CUTE!

You didn't let us down Lisa! They were worth waiting for. That Opie is adoreable! Pawpie is as cute as every! They are all just to sweet and precious! What fun it must be to live at your house!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Welcome back, Lisa ... it's good to see you here again!
    So am I right in my count, have you added not one but SEVEN new kitties to your crew???? WOW! Well, they are all precious, and now you have a B&W too! How fun! Hope to see your other brats on here soon too.

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

WOW! Where did they all come from? They are absolutely gorgeous! Glad to see that my friend Leroy is being hospitable.

I seem to have an intermittent technical problem of my own, so I haven't read the whole of your other thread yet, but so glad to see you back, and the new babies!

Aaaawww Lisa! New baby brats You gotta love these little jungle beasts

Lisa, you REALLY need to WARN us when you post this much cuteness in one thread!!! What a gorgeous bunch of kitties, each one so different and so special!

I have missed you and the brats! Welcome back!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

All of your babies sure are gorgeous!!! I hope that Gazer gets better soon.

We are praying for Gazer to get better,that he can kick his URI.
    And when they first came here Rocca ,and John wanted nothing to do with me either,and would run from the room when I came in.
    But they have mellowed and Rocca actually looks for me now.
    And the Kitty that hates you,will one day,be a dear Little Friend as love conquers all.
    How is Scrappy Magoo handling all these New Faces?
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

If you don't send me that Mud Pie, I am going to have to plan a serious raid. There is NO WAY you can have all that cuteness in one home, it is criminal. So sending him to me will balance out the cosmic proportions.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    My Lisa.. long time no see! The babies (who are looking like little cats now) are just too cute for words! Mudpie ended up with much shorter looking fur than I remember. All tooooooo cute....we must have more!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Oh, they're all so precious! They've grown up so well! They've got a great meowmy helping them grow up so nicely, that's for for sure! Look at my little Turtle....how I love that girl.....
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

They are just too cute!!

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Babies!
    GORGEOUS!
    Turtle looks soooo much like my Kloe!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..