Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delicate Vodka

Delicate Vodka

What a beautiful girl you were. I'm sorry you had such a short time on this earth but I'm happy you found some wonderful humans to show you how good love can be. Rest well at the RB, pretty girl.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Vodka, what a pretty little girl you were. Such a shame your time on earth was so short, but you sure were loved. Congratulations on being our DOTD! May you Rest in Peace.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Vodka

We're so sad at our house this morning to hear of the untimely passing of such a gentle soul as yourself sweet girl. How terribly heartbreaking for your loving family. We thank God that you were rescued by them and were able to know a wonderful life for the short time you were with them. Oh how they must miss you. We wish you eternal peace sweetheart and keep smiling at your family from the bridge. Now you're a happy girl, free of seizures and pain. Rest in Peace beautiful, dear, Vodka

Love, Daisy and Delilah

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

RIP Sweet Vodka

Just reading your story brought tears to my eyes. Tears of joy and tears of sorrow. It sounds as if you brought a lot of love into the house that found you and took you home. I know that they miss you now but one day you'll be reunited at the Rainbow Bridge. Enjoy your romp there with all our RB babies until then

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Vodka

You were a very beautiful lady. I am so sorry for your lost. I know it hurts very much. When you love an animal and they pass away it is very painful.
    It is just like losing a member of the family. An animal is so precious. I tell mine every day how much I love them and how pretty they are. They are my life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

I'm so sorry for your loss of Vodka. She was a beautiful girl, and I'm sure she is watching over you from doggie heaven. I'm glad she had such a loving family to care for her, albeit the short time given. May her wonderful memories serve as a comfort to your family.

Vodka

I also had a dog die from epileptic seizures at 18 months old. I am curious as to what other symptoms your dog may have had.
    My heart goes out to you, it is very hard to lose a dog this way.
    Sincerely,
    Sue

Blog Entries

Delicate Vodka

I am crying over the loss of your beloved Vodka at such a young age. She was a very beautiful dog. Murray and I understand your pain as does every pet lover who has experienced the loss of a most treasured companion pet.

Even though she died way before her time, I'm so glad to read her in her bio that you rescued her from the streets when she was just a baby. Vodka had from you what every pet deserves: absolute love. The two pussycats may not admit it to you but they miss Vodka too.

Now that she is gone, every little thing she did seems so special and the house looks so empty without her.
    It seems everything was so special and that is because everything about Vodka was so special. Every pet lover in Pet Talk Forum will agree with me that pets are the most wonderful companions we have in life. They love us unconditionally and in return we owe them the best because they have put their trust in us.

The memories of your dear Vodka are very special, treasured jewels which live in the treasure chest of your heart. They are so powerful that nothing can take them away from you.

the late Sasha's purr~ents, KatMa & Paw-Paw
    Sasha, dear one, it is now more than three months since we kissed you good-bye. We miss you, purrecious darling.

Vodka, we hope you are playing with our beloved pets who are now at RB with you.

Vodka, beautiful dog:

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

How incredibly sad! We honor dear, departed Vodka, one extraordinarily beautiful and sweet pup. We salute you, GORGEOUS VODKA

Oh, what a beautiful girl your beloved Vodka was. Many hearts are breaking and tears are falling here today on Pet Talk God bless you for rescuing this precious pup, for giving her the chance to know the unconditional love of a devoted forever family such as yours. As we often say here on Pet Talk, God must have needed a very special angel by his side to have taken her from you so soon. And while her time on this earth was far too brief, every moment of her life with you she knew how very loved and cherished she was. You are so very right Mom of Vodka, every day with our pets is precious, a time to be cherished, and we can never say "I love you" enough to repay them the great joy and happiness they bring to our lives. God bless you beautiful Vodka. Wait patiently there at the Rainbow Bridge for your family along with all of our Rainbow Bridge fur angels. And in the meantime, send down your love to comfort your family. Much love to the family of Vodka. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful girl with us all and giving us the privilege of honoring her as our very special Dog of the Day.

Love, Sandra

Vodka

you are beautiful.. As beautiful as the people who took you in and loved you when you needed them. Bless you!!! Jerili
    http://pages.ivillage.com/jerili/reikiuniversallovingenergy/id2.html

Vodka

When I saw the beautiful face and shiny, silky coat of Vodka, I thought how special our Dog of the Day was...then I read the story and the tears started. What a glorious pooch the Rainbow Bridge has in Heaven. Life on earth was so short...but, Vodka knew love and caring before making this journey from a family who adored her. I know memories will help to heal your hearts and souls at this loss...but, also know that Vodka is in a better place...pain free and happily watching over all of you. I know one day you will be re-united and know the joy of this special girl again. I bet every creature at the Bridge is celebrating this special honor today with Vodka. May God bless all of you and dear Vodka in Heaven. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Vodka it is such a shame you are deceased. You were very beautiful,smart,and nice. You were a wonderful watchdog and you were well loved. Don't think your not still love, Vodka because you are. Good bye Vodka.

Delicate Vodka

Dear little Vodka.......How sad that you are gone and how your parents must miss you.
    I have had 5 Shelties and I don't think you were a mix. You look like the real thing to me.
    To Vodka's parents: I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious one. I had an Irish Setter die in the midst of a seizure. She was much older, but nonetheless it was shocking and so difficult. All my condolences to you.
    KW in California

Vodka,

what a beauty you were. (I had a golden retriever back in the 70s who had epilepsy and I remember how traumatic it was to see her have her seizures.)

I'm so glad that you had such a loving family during your brief life.

RIP Vodka.