Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the fuss with Brad Pitt?

Whats the fuss with Brad Pitt?

Is it just me or am I the only one who doenst think Brad Pitt is all that?

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I don't think he's all that, but, he's proven he's got talent, he doesn't just do the same stuff every single time...and, he's not hard on the eyes. He may not necessarily make you swoon, but, I don't think I've ever heard that anyone thinks he's ugly. But, there's a first for everything. I find him attractive. And, considering he's in his forties, that only makes him moreso. I do know a lot of women who aren't attracted to him, but, usually at least admit that he's an attractive man. I hope that makes sense (there are lots of attractive people that I am not personally attracted to...if that helps what I was trying to say).
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I do not think he is hard on the eyes.

----<---<--<{(@

Nope he does not rock my boat either, now Johnny Depp, now there is a man worth mentioning lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Brad Pitt is.. OK looking, but nothing special. I personally think him, his looks, and even his talent sometimes is a tad overrated. He DOES have talent, don't get me wrong, but in my opinion theres just nothing that makes him stand out.

facebook

I think he was really hot when he was with Jennifer Aniston. Now that he's not, he seems less attractive. I guess Jen kind of cleaned him up a bit. He always looks greasy now and doesn't shave often, and he has that awful black hair. Plus, when he was with Jen he always had this gorgeous smile on his face, and now he just ... looks like crap. :/

I never was attracted to him, but then again I don't usually go for blonde/dirty blonde haired men. He always seemed a little too stuck on himself for me.

I never thought BP was cute....except for the movie A River Runs Through It.

Speaking of BP, I just heard his name is now on Angelina's babies' birth certificates. He's officially their father.

I don't think he's cute. I don't like his personality either.

lol I have never understood the fuss either, I honestly dont find him attractive at all lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

I AGREE WITH JESSIKA, HE IS A TAD OVERRATED. HIS TALENT IS SOSO!AND HIS LOOKS IS SOSO. NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HIM. HE WAS MARRIED TO JENNIFER ANISTON, AND I BELIEVE HE IS JUST A WOMANIZER.JENNIFER WOULD HAVE LEFT HIM EVENTUALLY BECAUSE HE SEEMS TO STRAY!!!! I DON'T LIKE MEN LIKE HIM AT ALL!!!!!!

Hmmmm, I have to agree with KYS...he's not hard on the eyes at all Yummy

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethann
    I never thought BP was cute....except for the movie A River Runs Through It.

Speaking of BP, I just heard his name is now on Angelina's babies' birth certificates. He's officially their father.
    Yesss, A River Runs Through It. He looked really good then!

And I think it's really odd that him and Angelina Jolie haven't confirmed they're dating, but he is now the adoptive father of her children

I lost respect for Brad Pitt. It just doesn't make any sense of what he is doing, anyway.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I have always thought Brad Pitt was attactive. However, since his divorce from Jennifer Aniston, I have begun to like him less and less.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!