Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HeLp!!Male chihuahua keeps peeing on me and everywhere!!

HeLp!!Male chihuahua keeps peeing on me and everywhere!!

HI! I just got a male 4 year old chihuahua and the owner saiod he is house broken. But when we got to my house, he peed on me. Is it because he's like marking his territory or something? How do I make him stop? Please give me some advice! Thanks

Is he neuterd?????
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Well he's had quite an experience!! Not only did he move, he has new owners too!! He has a new house AND family to adjust to! He just has to get used to all of you and the house. Just treat him as if he ISN'T house trained, and he'll learn fast enough! If you haven't already, get him on a schedule to help make the transition easier on the poor little guy

facebook

no he is not neutered..and when I bring him outside to go to the bathroom he doesn' like it. He keeps moving..Could it be becaue of his collar?
    Last edited by chealy731; 12-03-2005 at 09:46 PM. Reason: need to add something...

well first order of business is to get him fixed. Not only will this help with behavorial problems it will help with possible medical problems in the future!

facebook

k thanks for the advice!

7. Maybe theres a female in heat near by... male dogs go really retarded when that time comes around.. they have one track brain only,, and will 'mark' anything and everything. like my brothers Pug mix that we had as kids,, peed on my mom while she sitting down outside doing something all becase some female was in heat.

hah ya she peed on my dad too!LOL Ya the person we bought him form said that the female we got also is gonn abe in heat in january.... So does that mean she'll get pregnant, or something?
    Last edited by chealy731; 12-03-2005 at 09:52 PM. Reason: .........

I'm kind of confused. First you said that you have a male and now you refer to her as a she and is saying she is in heat?

Quote Originally Posted by chealy731
    hah ya she peed on my dad too!LOL Ya the person we bought him form said that the female we got also is gonn abe in heat in january.... So does that mean she'll get pregnant, or something?
    GET THEM BOTH FIXED ASAP!!!

Having an unneutered male and female in the same household WILL lead to a pregnancy unless you keep them locked in separate rooms!

facebook

srry for confusing you... The person we bought them from said that we sould let them have babies...is at bad if they have babies?(any health problems or anything?)

srry for confusing you... The person we bought them from said that we sould let them have babies...is at bad if they have babies?(any health problems or anything?)
    Ah WHAT?? That's so irresponsible of her!

Unless you are a reputable breeder, DO NOT BREED THEM! Please! There are already enough unwanted puppies in the world, PLEASE do not add to that!

facebook

PLEASE, PLEASE get them both neutered/spayed!
    They will both live a MUCH LONGER, and hapier life. And the spraying will most likely stop.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

If this will be her first heat, get her spayed before it happens. It will reduce her likelyhood of getting mammary cancer and also she will never get cancer or the ovaries or uterus.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

the owner said that this si her 2nd time getting babies..So she can get cancer!?!?!?OMG