Thread: Zazou special

Zazou special

My newbie Zazou is now a member of our family since 2 months! She is a perfect addition! She is a very active, fluffy, loving, purring, funny, dancing (remember the "dancing queen picture ), etc.... cutie. Anyways, here are some pics of her.

Watching tele

Posing for meowmy

Cuddling her bear Balou

Watching the fireplace (see Inka too!)

With her meowmy

More posing

A good grooming session

The final "touch"
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Wow, she is turning into a real beauty. You must be eternally relieved that the other people never came to get her - that was the case, right?

Anyway, Miss Zazou reminds me very much of a long haired version of my tom. He is a fine and handsome Tuxedo young man, and I think they would make a fine couple....

Hey Zazou, wanna come to a party...........?
    Laura

Zazou is so beautiful! It is cute how she watches the TV and firepalce.

I can see why she poses so prettily....she is always dressed up in her tuxedo That is a "red carpet" look for sure.

She is a beautiful kitty baby with all her fluffy fur and markings. Anyone would be honored to have such a beauty in their home (and hearts)...LUCKY YOU!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

You ahve done such a wonderful job with Zsazou,turning that skinny frightened Starry Cat,into a Beautiful,Elegant Companion Cat!
    You have earned a Gold Star with The Pet Talker Angel Army Corps.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by kilbarchancats
    You must be eternally relieved that the other people never came to get her - that was the case, right?
    No no, they DID come and get her!You have that little white cat with black ears in mind.
    I chose another cat then, and that was our sweet Zazou . And yup, I am glad I have her instead
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

She's just beautiful! Love the photos of her near the fireplace. What is it about fireplaces and wood stoves and kitties ?? Anyway, LOVELY pixs !!

Message from Zazou:

Hey pal, wanna come over?

Wow, two months? Thats ALL? She has made herself completely at home in no time at all! It seems as if she's been there all along, we just didn't know it!

In fact, she already felt home after 1 week! It was rather Inka who needed 2 months to adjust to the new cat-situation !! But today, all 3 are the best friends; so, I'd better get looking out for tutoring lessons(Maya & Inka, learning Zazou all the naughty tricks )

bump !!

She sure is beautiful.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Zazou is a beauty! And it is as if she has always been in your house. Now she knows it is forever

She sure is gorgeous and I love her big fluffy tail. She was meant to be with you.