Thread: Zoe

Zoe

Wow! Your feathers are amazingly colorful! Congrats on being our Pet of the Day! What a smart lovebird and very talented, too. Your story tells me you are a handful! I hope your special day brings you some extra goodies and lots of attention. You are just precious and it's an honor to meet you this morning. May God bless you with lots of love and adventures.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Congrats Zoe.You are a very cute little bird but you already know that. Have fun on your special day.Someday I hope to have a lovebird like you. Your mom,dad,kitty friends and tiel friend are very luck to have you in there lives

Wow Zoe, I don't think feathers come any more vibrant and bright than yours! You are just as handsome as you can be! OMG that is so cute that you sit perched on Daddy's razor as he shaves . You certainly live up to the name "lovebird!" I'm also very impressed with your sense of humor and obvious keen intelligence. You are just an all around amazing feathered friend! I can see how loving you are just by looking at your sweet expression in your picture. Zoe, I hope today you have an EXTRA fun and special day today with all your favorite treats and activities. Congratulations, baby bird, on being our beautiful and heart-stealing Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Zoe

What a stunning boy you are!
    I love your colors!
    I will admit to smiling, well, ok, grinning, at the sight of you "helping" your daddy shave! I'm sure he couldn't do near as well on his own!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful and smart (who knew birds could poop on command, lol) birdy you are Zoe! It was nice to meet you. Congrats to GORGEOUS ZOE!

What gorgeous creatures you love birds are! You colors are simply spectacular, Zoe! I love that hint of turquoise near your tail! And oh, you have the sweetest expresson! And aren't you the talented fellow as well! I never knew that birdies could be potty trained; quite impressive, for sure! But razor dancing??? Now that's a trick I'd love to see! Step lightly, sweetheart!

What a pleasure it was meeting you today, precious Zoe!!! You are one extra special feathered kid and so very deserving of our "top pet" honors! Enjoy your well earned reign as Pet of the Day with your proud parents and fursib Koko, sweet Zoe!!!