Thread: Sally

Sally

Sally...our beautiful Pet of the Day! You are simply stunning with your beautiful silky coat and adorable face. How nice that you are able to go freely around your house. You are a very smart little piggie. I hope today brings you lots of love, attention and maybe some extra lettuce! It made my day to see that cutie-pie face of yours. You are a warm and fuzzy little girl. May God bless you with many years on earth with your family. You are definitely a blessing to all that meet you!
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Aw Sally, what a cutie you are! You seem to be a very smart piggie! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Sally, you are stunning!! You are so lucky you get to run around the house too! (my guinea pig, Domino still hasn't been trained yet...) But Dom does think you're perdy! Congrats on your special day!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Cute little piggy nose! Just want to kiss it!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

What a gorgeous piggy girl you are SWEET SALLY!

Hello Sally! You are one sweet little piggy! My friend is mad on guinea pigs, and when she saw your face on POTD she even squealed like a guinea pig!!! Hope that you have a lovely day!

Zimbabwe 07/13

I smiled from ear to ear when I saw that a precious piggie was being honored as our very special Pet of the Day! What a beauty of a girl you are, Sally!!! And I had a feeling that my piggie pal Dom was going to notice too, just how stunning you are! You know my girl Moon has a crush on Dom! And though my Moon's quite the looker, I'm not sure she can compete with you, gorgeous! As your proud Mom says, wheekers make such wonderful companions and they don't come any cuter than you, Sally...and litter box trained as well! Better go talk this over with my crew!
    Congratulations to you adorable Sally!!! Have a happy, fun and treat filled Pet of the Day celebration, cutie! Sending you lots of love, gentle hugs, wheeks and purrrs on your well earned day in the spotlight!
    Sandra, Moon and Rosie!

Sally you are just beautiful! I just love your striking colors! You obviously have an amazingly sweet personality to go with those good looks too, quite an intelligent little girl! With that curious expression, cute pink little nose and irresistible whiskers I just want to reach through the screen and give you a kiss! Good for you, showing others what a wonderful friend and companion a piggie can be. I hope today you have an especially wonderful day with all your very favorite treats and activities! Congratulations Sally, on being our most lovable and EXTRA special Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge